NVIDIA Kepler speculation thread

Amazon have taken it down, luckily the card is still in my history. :cool:

amazongtx753301.png

Last edited by a moderator:
You mean we're not getting the 780 for $499 and the 770 with 4 GB VRAM and Titan cooler for $399? Well darn, and here I was going to buy two...

So, ~15-20% higher performance than the card it should be replacing- GTX 670. Not bad, given that AMD doesn't offer anything like that.
Should replace the former price tags, and push other products as well

11% increase in performance for a 7% increase in power. This really ought to be $399 at most.

More likely $499 or something, since 780 will most likely be $699 after all (all the titan le rumors + all the rumors of 780 in general saying 599 or 699 and finally one site listing them at $720, and that site has other items in similar pricerange as newegg for example)

I think they'll hit $399 but only on the bog standard reference version. Maybe they'll try to stretch it out to some kind of in-between number, $429 or something.

Am I wrong or did they test an overclocked version with the core clock at 1201MHz? It's unlikely, that the cards boost that high on stock settings on non-OC versions.

I was ask me the same, the Power limit is showing +105% ( 104.9% ) on GPU-Z screens.

But:

- Turbo boost clock "shown on GPU-z" is not the max. ( it can go higher following tdp margin )
- Its more the 1176mhz who seems to me a bit high ( compared to old rumor )..

hard to know, their bios number seems a early test sample, they could have increase clock according it with the last "clock speed " officially fixed by Nvidia.

Well we should know the final clock enough soon. ( not like it will do more of 2-3% difference )

I wouldn't be shocked by $599 or $699 prices, but I definitely won't be buying at $699 unless Nvidia wants to drop Titan prices down to that level. That being said, pre-release reseller prices are rarely accurate so I'll wait for further confirmation.

Back down to Earth

Recent posts here show higher and higher price increases for both the GTX 780 and the GTX 770. Each post seem to one-up the previous one. Some recent posts have even stated $699 for the GTX 780 and $499 for the GTX 770.

I remember similar never ending rising sky high guesses for the GTX 680 before it was officially released for $499 a price that was attacked as 'NO WAY' could it be priced so low.

So far there has been no word on official pricing, but the prices above are the ones currently being rumored. Take them with a grain of salt. The rumors have shown prices as low as $499 for the GTX 780 and as high as almost GTX Titan level pricing. For now we have to wait a little longer for all the official non-Chinese info.

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/GTX-780-Nvidia-China,22671.html
At least the rumored prices of $599 for the GTX 780 and $449 for the GTX 770 seem more reasonable.

And in two days the official price for the GTX 780 will be known and there wild *ss guesses can stop.

Back