nVidia becoming so desperate for sales that it reverts to...

Hey....Russ.....you're not one of those "Mr. Tiny Thong Bikini Wearer" like in the Bud Lite Real American Heroes radio commercial, are you? :oops:

OH! Jeez....it's an image that makes me want to poke my eyes out!

martrox said:
Hey....Russ.....you're not one of those "Mr. Tiny Thong Bikini Wearer" like in the Bud Lite Real American Heroes radio commercial, are you? :oops:

OH! Jeez....it's an image that makes me want to poke my eyes out!
Ha. not me. I just wear shorts all the time.

However, this gentleman ran for mayor a few years back and placed second.

leslie-austin-texas1.jpg

Hah. Just google for "Austin Leslie". You'll find a ton of stories about this cross dressing homeless man. He's almost a city icon.

Keep Austin Wierd, is what the bumper stickers say.

Just thought I'd share that to complete the mental imagery.

Russ, I don't wear underwear full stop. :)
I am not joking this time. I seriously never wear underwear. I just put on some jeans on my butt-ass naked body. :LOL:

AAAAARRGGG!!!!!! No amount of FSAA or AF will make that look better.....

Maybe not... but a g-string sure as hell would. ;) :LOL:

K.I.L.E.R......when you slapped my ass in a previous post, I didnt really think strangely about it....but now.....Hmmmmmm....there's a pattern forming in my head....U R TEH GHEY?

In all seriousness: KILER--Telling somebody you masterbate to them and then following up with that is crossing a line (Actually, just the masterbate part was crossing a line, but I let it pass as an off color joke went bad). I'm not interested in that sort of banter, even if its a joke.

And its not because I'm uptight, or insecure. Its because its just plain creepy.

MuFu said:
micron said:
- adds Russ to list...

LOL! Thanks for quoting me in your sig micron. Taken out of context it is especially flattering. :LOL:

MuFu.
MuFu.......I cannot express to you how much your help is appreciated at Rage3D. You have unselfishly helped so many people with Radeon cards it's not even funny. People on forums everywhere talk about you....

Blimey, thanks. :oops:

That being the case, can you please correct the quote and add the "at least there's a hole in your butt already." bit so it sounds like I was joking and not talking about what I like to do in my spare time. :?: :LOL:

MuFu.

MuFu said:
Blimey, thanks. :oops:

That being the case, can you add the "at least there's a hole in your butt already" bit so it sounds like I was joking and not talking about what I like to do in my spare time. :LOL:

MuFu.
If I would have added that, then my siggy would have been too long.... :cry:

K.I.L.E.R said:
DaveBaumann said:
Somehow, I completely missed her at the party. :?

Dave, you can't be serious?

Well I think NV's PR stunt is just plain B$. Full stop.

Hey KILER, where were you 3 years ago when 3dfx was throwing parties with Hef at the mansion?

Much ado about nothing. What lengths people will go too to find fault.

PS. Allways next year Dave ;)

MuFu said:
You know, if I had to chose at gunpoint into which part of my body a rusted nail would be shoved, my a-hole would be the likely choice.

Beats forehead, heart, lungs, neck, spleen, penis, testicle, belly button, eyeball or femoral artery. At least there's a hole in your butt already.

MuFu.

:oops: Thats a one way street MuFu. Put the nail in the leg or somewhere else. :D

Good point. I am reconsidering also. Ear hole would be good - nothing in there to damage, lol. Besides, if it was shoved up my arse you wouldn't be able to hear what I was saying.

MuFu.

ben6 said:
<---wonders when this topic is moving to the general forum LOL

bah, even if it did.. 'moving' it doesn't appear to do it any good other than to continimate itself into the forum it was supposed to be moved to. This thread was supposedly 'moved' to 3D Graphics Companies, yet - its bumped everytime a post is made at 3D Technology and Hardware. Ah well, this thread isn't too bad.. hilarious actually. :)

RussSchultz said:
In all seriousness: KILER--Telling somebody you masterbate to them and then following up with that is crossing a line (Actually, just the masterbate part was crossing a line, but I let it pass as an off color joke went bad). I'm not interested in that sort of banter, even if its a joke.

And its not because I'm uptight, or insecure. Its because its just plain creepy.

Okay, I apologise Russ. Yes, it was supposed to be a funny joke. I never wanted you to feel insulted or creeped out.

Can you please forgive me?

Admit it, you laughed for a second or two at the joke right? ;)

Hey KILER, where were you 3 years ago when 3dfx was throwing parties with Hef at the mansion?

Much ado about nothing. What lengths people will go too to find fault.

Some of us Vince, have far too much time on our hands. It should be illegal for me to have as much time on my hands as I curently do. :)

K.I.L.E.R......when you slapped my ass in a previous post, I didnt really think strangely about it....but now.....Hmmmmmm....there's a pattern forming in my head....U R TEH GHEY?

I don't know where this came from. Don't assume that I'm gay and I won't assume that you're straight. :LOL:

AAAAARRGGG!!!!!! No amount of FSAA or AF will make that look better.....
sure it will, just use GF2 Quincunx :LOL:
Russ, I don't wear underwear full stop.
I am not joking this time. I seriously never wear underwear. I just put on some jeans on my butt-ass naked body.
bah i dont think anyone really wears underwear, they just all say they do. I applaud you for comming out!
In all seriousness: KILER--Telling somebody you masterbate to them and then following up with that is crossing a line (Actually, just the masterbate part was crossing a line, but I let it pass as an off color joke went bad). I'm not interested in that sort of banter, even if its a joke
i masturbate to your posts, Russ....

Back