NV43, RV410

Korean on my pc gives exactly that: "일반 소비자 및 프로페셔널 컴퓨팅 시장을 위한 고급의 멀티미디어 솔루션과 진보된 전문가형 그래픽 솔루션을 개발하는" I bet they are brillant with code breaking :devilish:

Edit: For max-pain: i was just joking you know :)

So X700XT is 8 pipelines, 6 VS, 256MiB 128bit GDDR3.
256MiB might make quite a difference in the latest games with high res.

Hmm. The translation isn't too clear but does this indicate it will be available in both 128 and 256-bit?

ELSA FALCOX X70XT with core interface of 256 bit To load the memory interface of 128 bit, 256MB the mBGA otherleaf GDDR3 memory of dosage It loads.

If so, it might explain why that roadmap showed the price of the XT as $299.

My next card will probably be either one of these or an NV43 and I'd prefer to have the extra bandwith. I'm stuck with AGP, though so I suppose I'll just have to wait and see who gets an AGP version of either of these chips out first.

That "core interface of 256 bit" sounds like "GeForce256" :D

iow, I don't think it has a 256bit mem interface.

Babelfish also comes up with this crappy translation:

The ELSA the FALCOX X70XT loads the memory interface of core interfaces and 128 bit of 256 bit, 256MB it loads the mBGA other leaf GDDR3 memory of dosage.

So if the X700XT uses 256MB GDDR3 and is clocked at 500 Mhz core/500 Mhz mem... what are the speeds for the Pro version?

CJ said:
Babelfish also comes up with this crappy translation:

The ELSA the FALCOX X70XT loads the memory interface of core interfaces and 128 bit of 256 bit, 256MB it loads the mBGA other leaf GDDR3 memory of dosage.

So if the X700XT uses 256MB GDDR3 and is clocked at 500 Mhz core/500 Mhz mem... what are the speeds for the Pro version?

There's a rumour swirling about that 500/500 will now be the X700Pro, and that the XT will be delayed for emergency turbocharge treatment. :eek: :LOL:

Back