NV30 positivly taped out

martrox

Old Fart
Veteran
It seems that one of the tech's in the design department at nVidia, working on the NV30 project, ran out of scotch tape yesterday.....seems it was"taped out".......

Jeez, guys, enough of the stuff......OK?

Think this might make someone's web page?

By the way, I heard this from my brother, who is friends with a cousin of the wife of a person that knows someone that used to work for a friend that works at a supplier of the plastic that covers the wires on the fans they put on nVidia cards........ :LOL:

By the way, I heard this from my brother, who is friends with a cousin of the wife of a person that knows someone that used to work for a friend that works at a supplier of the plastic that covers the wires on the fans they put on nVidia cards

You know louie too?!? He's also my source. :eek:

martrox said:
It seems that one of the tech's in the design department at nVidia, working on the NV30 project, ran out of scotch tape yesterday.....seems it was"taped out".......

Jeez, guys, enough of the stuff......OK?

Think this might make someone's web page?

By the way, I heard this from my brother, who is friends with a cousin of the wife of a person that knows someone that used to work for a friend that works at a supplier of the plastic that covers the wires on the fans they put on nVidia cards........ :LOL:

:LOL:

Back