No more

Corny as it sounds, I've always found it is darkest just before the dawn.

Hang in there buddy, you never know what the 'morrow will bring.

Some multivitamins (B-complex, C, D, zinc), health food, exercises and in a few days you will be up to the task again ;)

pascal said:
Some multivitamins (B-complex, C, D, zinc), health food, exercises and in a few days you will be up to the task again ;)

You're telling someone to take pills to make them feel better!!!?? OUTRAGEOUS!!! :devilish:

digitalwanderer said:
Better living thru chemistry, it's the American way. 8)

:LOL: Difference between the US and the UK is that you pay corporate prices for drugs to make u happy, with smiling logos on the and fancy TV ads to make u think they actually work, we can just go 'round the corner and we're off with some real good stuff!! ;)

london-boy said:
pascal said:

You're telling someone to take pills to make them feel better!!!?? OUTRAGEOUS!!! :devilish:
Politically correct pills :)
Also I recommend some good movies, popcorn, some sushi, wine, good music, close your eyes and think about nothing, etc...

Sometimes we need a break ;)

bloody hell Rev, i aint gonna bore u with my stories, but there is always light at the end of the tunnel.....always.....

cheer up man.... i took so much shit in my life and still do, but sometimes it just makes me bite stronger, i am aint fucking gonna allow to go down....
there is always something ...... and it will come....

here is smiley for you :
boogie.gif

I think Rev is talking about his enthusiasm level wrt 3D tech and game dev.

Rev, my question is - what has changed to reduce your enthusiasm? (you used to have it right?)

Back