No more FX reviews.

Hmm...I don't think asserting that nVidia hasn't concentrated on technology can be supported as being reasonable. What seems to be true is that they failed to achieve as much with what effort and resources they directed in that direction as their competitor did.

What also seems to be true is that they have depended on marketing, and according to some assertions that seem reasonable given what we've learned recently, "fixing benchmark results", a great deal, and have been depending on it more as at least one competitor had been achieving more success on the technology front.

This is not the same as not having engineering competence, it is not having demonstrated as much engineering competence as a competitor. It is also not the same as spending more on marketing than on R&D (wasn't R&D 500 million or so? Did they spend that much on marketing in the same time period?), but it does seem to be that they are currently getting proportionally more out of what was spent on marketing efforts than what was spent on R&D.

nVidia does seem caught in a downward spiral of mismanaged resources, but the resources for possible recovery, at least relative to the NV3x line, do seem to definitevly be there. Whether the current management are capable of realizing it or taking steps to change themselves into something that can is an open question while nVidia retains financial strength of some sort.

RussSchultz said:
ATI? Quake/Quack for one. Compressing light maps for another (If I remember correctly)
Just to clarify. The lightmap issue was the ATI did not compress lightmaps in Q3 even though the application requested it. This was done to improve image quality.

The "Big Chief" at 3DVelocity has clarified the position a bit. Same thread.

"I have left it up the reviewer to decide whether they want to review the FX or not but I would be forced to flex a little editorial muscle if it didn't accurately reflect the current situation"

Seems like a straight, calm & sensible position to take.

A ban on Nvidia would be counter-productive from any angle. It just means that any reviews/previews need to be a bit more diligent.

In particular, I’m most eager to find out if the NV40 offers us the course correction Nvidia needs to take to get back into the DX9 shipping lane! Seriously, it’s obvious the FX line is a inferior release from a company with a great track-record. What we all should WANT to know is will the NV40 bring Nvidia back to it’s prior success?

This is where we require that Nvidia reviews be as accurate and objective as possible. The last thing I want to see is “The King is Backâ€￾ previews and such where everything we’ve learned of-late is ignored and we’re all left rubbing our heads wondering if the Nvidia is screwing us again.

The sooner we Nvidia gets out of this slump, the better. It will be refreshing.

End of blather... :)

RussSchultz said:
gkar1 said:
Its extremely funny to me that they had the opportunity to drive the industry forward by leaps and bounds, but instead chose the path of greed and deceit. I guess i put too much faith in the goodness of the human spirit.

You make it sound like they had a choice: put out a competitive product, or simply lie. There was no point in time where the executives looked around the table and voted on the proposal "Shall we put out a good product, or make a bad one and lie about it?".

NVIDIA put out a product that wasn't as good as its competitor. They're doing the only thing they can do: market it until their next product cycle which (hopefully for them) will be better.

They can only compete on price so much before margins become negative.

Would you be more pleased if they simply closed up shop at the first hint of trouble with a sign on their door: "We were pwned by ATI"?

You attribute too much malice to a company which has no feelings. The only instict a company has is self preservation.

Here come the apologists with a touch of condescention, amusing at best childish at worse :rolleyes:
Weren't they portrayed as the company that "killed' 3dfx? Now to save "face" they resort to every single little dirty trick in the book to stay alive. Who's to say that they weren't using these kinds of tactics well before they got to the top?

- Kyro pdf
- 3dmark score boosting drivers that break regular non-benchmarkable games.
- Marketing deals that put pressure on developers to cater to their inferior hardware.
- Strong arming smaller developers into pulling patches that expose their weaknesses.

People/companies/governments with that kind of thinking become quickly irrelevant and forgotten as fast as they got to the top, once people see their true colors.

So your offtopic rant about nvidia and me apologizing for them somehow adds credence to your assertion that "they had the opportunity to drive the industry forward by leaps and bounds, but instead chose the path of greed and deceit."

Or are you now changing your story to they never had the skills, but have always lied and cheated their way to the top?

I'm basically with Russ, in that people could lose some vehemence. But I also think that nV only compounded the problem of currently-lackluster hardware with overly aggressive and sometimes false (eight pipelines?) advertising.

I say currently, because if FX does very well on D3 and the D3 engine becomes as popular as Q3A's, then FX will turn out to be a decent purchase--provided you love D3-based FPSs.

Russ is entirely correct.

That understanding is the reason why I've tried--after first pausing to recognize the utter outrageousness of each new low Nvidia has stooped to over the past 8 months or so--to keep as even and objective view on the industry and this situation as I can.

When Nvidia's market position tumbles as a result of their awful execution and deceptive marketing/bullying this past year--and it will--I'll view it with a dallop of schadenfreude, and certainly the satisfaction of (along with most everyone posting here, and to a lesser degree than many of them) having seen it coming every pathetic step of the way; but there won't be the smug superiority of any moral victory for good over evil, because morality barely enters into this.

IMO a whole lot of the attitude Russ objects to comes from an ignorance of the challenges and time-frames involved in designing and manufacturing a high-performance ASIC as complicated as a GPU. Since most posters (even here, although B3D'ers are obviously far far better on this measure than those anywhere else graphics cards are being discussed) have almost no understanding of electrical engineering or the design process, nor the economic aspects of the manufacturing process, they blithely assume that the flaws in the NV3x design could be corrected in a matter of months with just some hard work and the right attitude. It's well recognized that the poor fit between the NV3x fragment pipeline and the PS 2.0 and ARB_fragment_program specs is responsible for most of NV3x's problems; but no one seems to realize that the decisions that led to that pipeline design were set in stone several years ago, before anyone had a good sense which direction the specs would lean or how quickly game developers would begin including more powerful shaders. Nor do they seem to understand that, having bet that the next level of shader specs would allow fixed point precision operands and find their initial use (i.e. late 2003 and 2004 timeframe) not in games but primarily in non-realtime content creation (where support for long shaders, high precision, and multiple levels of dependent texture reads is more important than achieving realtime framerates on simpler shaders), Nvidia had no chance to adjust their design in the year or two since it became clear that the major shader specs would require FP24 as a default (with FP16 only when specifically ok'd by the programmer), and that toolkit maturity, developer interest, and the presence of a very viable platform in the R3x0 meant that >DX8 shaders would move into major market games much sooner than anticipated.

Something else to consider is that, at the moment, Nvidia's product line and business model puts them in an almost uniquely uncompetitive position with respect to an informed customer base. It is usually the case that, even when one product is the clear leader in a particular market (Nvidia's discrete graphics cards generally fit this description from 1999-mid 2002), their competitors at least hold some value proposition for particular market niches (e.g. Matrox and ATI for superior 2d quality throughout much of that timeframe; ATI for cheaper prices and the All-in-Wonder option; 3dfx first for Glide compatability and superior 16-bit IQ and performance, and later for its gorgeous and almost-usable 4x supersampling). Or, failing that, vendor lock-in often allows a company to hang on for quite some time despite selling a clearly inferior product (e.g. Sun).

Nvidia's current situation doesn't afford them either advantage. Their current lineup--with the dubious possible exception of the 5200--doesn't bring them any significant competitive or feature advantage over the competing ATI products in the consumer market. Their only clearcut advantage--better Linux support--doesn't address a large enough market segment to matter financially, nor is it guaranteed to persist much longer. Any other market niches in which Nvidia can be argued to be ahead (Splinter Cell fans, developers looking to experiment with forward-looking techniques that require longer shaders than ATI allows, really cheap student coders who want a $70 card they can play around with DX9 on but don't care if it can actually run a full scene at playable rates) are vanishingly small.

So there is essentially no reason for any large class of informed buyers to choose any current Nvidia GPU over its ATI counterpart. And the consumer GPU market is a fickle business. Upgrade cycles (for those who buy retail, rather than just keeping what ships in their PC) are probably not much more than ~18 months. There's no reason to buy your new GPU from the company that made your old one, and indeed given how industry marketshare leadership tends to shift every one or two upgrade cycles many consumers obviously don't.

All there is to keep customers buying from you when your product can't compete on the merits is brand perception. Until the 9700 Pro hit, Nvidia had the (justified) reputation as having had the definitively highest performing GPUs for several years running. As long as this perception exists in the marketplace, Nvidia will continue to do alright. Most casual techies--the ones who might read a review at Anand's every once in a while but don't follow 3d any more than anything else--will continue to assume that Nvidia has kept its performance leadership until they see incontrovertible evidence of the opposite. That means that when, on their odd random check of a video card review at Anand's or Tom's, they see a set of results showing what we know to be the truth--that NV3x is totally outclassed when it comes to PS 2.0 performance--they will make a note of it and decide to go with ATI for their next purchase. But if the article shows a mixed picture, with one set of results showing the same big ATI victory but conflicting sets showing Nvidia pulling even, with a lot of confusion and controversy over whether the second set is proper or cheating or this or that, they'll tell themselves that there's no clear conclusion to be drawn and thus be more likely to stick with the old Nvidia preference they picked up several years ago with everyone else. Worse still, if Nvidia's cheats aren't detected or are only noted with a brief nod to dodgy IQ, the casual reader isn't going to know anything is wrong with the numbers. Those of use who follow these things closely enough can see through the charade, but for most people the presence of controversy will usually only convince them that no definite conclusions can be drawn yet.

I haven't much followed NVDA's financials, but I did take a look just now to notice that it has a trailing P/E of 68. That basically means that Nvidia needs to continue to grow its revenues (or markedly increase its margins) at a very strong clip in order to justify the current share price. Nvidia doesn't have the option of taking a lower profile and letting their current uncompetitive position play out over a GPU cycle, and then trying to rebuild lost marketshare once they have a strong enough product to do it. Their share price compels them to seek rapid growth, even if their product lineup isn't capable of delivering.

So they really have no other option than to play the hand they've dealt themselves as aggressively as they can. Their goal has to be to try to retain as many customers at their traditional margins as they can, even though they play in an industry with no natural brand retention and their products are outclassed on every front. So they lie and cheat and try to dupe the uninformed masses into sticking with the Nvidia brand name.

The problem is that, as more and more results come in confirming what showed up first in 3dMark03, and later in RightMark and ShaderMark, and still later in TR:AOD and now HL2, more and more of the casual readers will get wind of how the old controversy they couldn't take sides on a few months ago is now being decisively settled against Nvidia. Eventually the tarnishing Nvidia's brand name has gone through among enthusiasts will trickle down to the masses.

Ironically, Nvidia could very well have a world-beating product at that point, and if they do those in the know will somewhat gingerly come back to their side. But the damage done in the populace at large will take another year or two to be undone. Unless NV40 comes soon enough to take this entire discussion out of the headlines, things could get much worse for Nvidia.

But, sadly, I can't really say that not cheating would have changed their fate besides making the damage come much sooner.

>Dave H.

But, sadly, I can't really say that not cheating would have changed their fate besides making the damage come much sooner.

If I haven't misunderstood, you are saying:
The damage they have done to their own reputation will delay their recovery.
IF they had chosen not to cheat they would have suffered greatly in the short term.

If that is the case, they must have decided that the delay in recovering their position would be less costly than a year of having a clearly uncompetative product.

Not being a big Corporation, I think I would sooner protect my reputation & come out fighting at a later date.

Thanks for your post. Made me step back & think a little deeper. :)
The thought that people have been misled into parting with their money still makes me mad tho.

Excellent post, Dave H ! Very insightful, informative, and objective...

While I agree to some extent with you and Russ, I still believe there is a matter of degree in what amount of "creative marketing" a company can allow itself. All of Russ' examples are relevant as past examples of "creative marketing" (I really love the expression), in which a company will try to paint its product in a better light than they really are with regard to missing features/time to market/availability/stability/performance... But, while all companies in this field did in the past or are currently engaged in some amount of "creative marketing", unless I'm mistaken no graphic company went to the extra length Nvidia went to muddy the waters, discredit perfectly valid benchmarks, and generally spread an unheard of amount of FUD. I have to go back to the "Windows95/OS2" battle to find something even remotely similar.

OTOH, I do agree that it's ATI's current position (ie performance and IQ leader in all market segments if you except the 5200 DX9 features OEM checkbox) that allows them to be very straightforward and look good for the enthusiasts, for example when they removed their own "optimizations" from 3DMark 2003. Doing such moves when they know they will remain the performance leaders has a very good PR impact, one Nvidia can't allow itself right now.

You mention how quickly the enthusiasts change brand, and that's very true. Most people in this industry may show outrage after something happens, but very few will actually follow what they say. When 3dfx went the way of the dodo, how many people in the enthusiast crowd said "I will never buy an Nvidia product" ? Fast-forward two years, and most of those people had GF3/4 in their comps... Companies know this perfectly and try to use it to their advantage.

So I'm not *surprised* at seeing Nvidia's tactics (although some recent lows have been reached that left me speechless), but that doesn't stop me from going mad at seeing them insult everyone's intelligence, either directly or through the "guys with webpages". Everyone can read through a PR interview or learn to take a company's statement with a grain of salt when they say "our next driver revision will include XYZ functionality", but the recent Nvidia's stunts are way more problematic and some of those indeed threaten to move the industry backward (I mean, we all thought trilinear filtering was a given now)...

Dave H,

I'm afraid I categorically disagree with some fundamental statements of your post.

IMO a whole lot of the attitude Russ objects to comes from an ignorance of the challenges and time-frames involved in designing and manufacturing a high-performance ASIC as complicated as a GPU.

It was indeed the basis of the commentary Russ provided that ignorance of reality is necessary for condemnation. This is what I disagreed with, especially as simplification was the means for this relationship being proposed.

nVidia's situation and lack of competitiveness is unique, and so is the magnitude of measures they've taken in response to it. Yes, it is realistic to view this as expected behavior, but it is not realistic to presume this is the only thing a company is capable of (as demonstrated by other companies acting differently). Even if you propose this as the only thing that could be expected of this particular company in their particular situation, this doesn't do anything to address being strongly disgusted by a company whose decisions put them in this situation (the aggressive commitment to PR was a facet of their success as well), nor necessitate that anyone who holds that opinion be automatically "ignorant of reality" as this discussion continues to propose. :-?

And you don't even successfully propose that maintaining obscurity was their only alternative to what they've done, as you propose as the reason for them "having no other option", as there are plenty of marketing efforts that could have been more successful at this point than what they did do, and this has been evident since at least last year November. The lack of the ability of management and marketing to realize the insufficiency of their hardware for what they did try to do is plenty of reason for condemnation, by consumers and stockholders alike.

The problem with the objections Russ puts forth is that he doesn't just respond with pointing out realism, he dictates that there is no foundation for condemnation in the face of realistic evaluation, by the expedient of simplifying reality to say any companies reacting to their situation is the same as nVidia reacting to their situation, because "reacting to the situation" can be used for both. Nevermind the company policies that put them there, or the possibility of alternative to their approach and any evaluation of how evident alternatives were. Pointing out realism would have stopped at pointing out the error, and please note the distinction already made in this regard in my prior responses.

As for your own commentary...as far as it goes in pointing out the error in blithe assumptions concerning how the NV3x can have a magic wand waved at it and be fixed, I agree. Where you perceive the validity in going further and stating that this reality precludes vehement contempt doesn't hold together and contradicts some of your own statements, so I must therefore ask if I misunderstood you in some regard in your complete agreement with Russ, and your discussing only ignorance as a factor in the attitude that Russ responded to?

Actually, I also disagree with your premise of uncompetitive situation, at least prior to their self-destruction of consumer confidence in their brand name. Much of their technical inferiority is well within the ability of loyalists and ignorant consumers to overlook, and it is only their aggressiveness in unlimited abuse of ignorance that resulted in its erosion. Running things like Quake III benchmarks and winning while spinning things like the Splinter Cell shadow implementation issues would have been truthful things with plenty of mileage for addressing your concerns. A stance on 3dmark that stopped before the aggressive lying, but still put forth that nVidia found it unrealistc and depended on factual presentations about why "it didn't represent gaming" by a focus on titles at the time would have met much the same short term success, but without the backlash that seems to have destroyed the benefits to them of the actions they did take.

And I don't mean by more successful deception, but concentrating more effort on true advantages (which isn't restricted to the items you list for their product line up).

Their situation in HL 2 and Doom 3's delay (assuming Doom 3's delay has nothing to do with their negative actions) would likely be similar, but the perception of the company at the time of that situation could have a completely different complexion than it does now...they didn't have to damage their positive brand perception as thoroughly as they have, and options to protect it more than they have would have resulted in less condemnation from everyone (or, in the case of anti-nVidia sentiment that doesn't limit itself by their actions, less opportunity for condemnation to be validated), and far more opportunity for distasteful "journalism" to work for them successfully (which would have kept me as thoroughly out of their consumer group, but not a large portion of enthusiasts).

This was an option for the company, as well, and taking the easily chosen course of committment to unlimited deception based on the premise of consumer ignorance does not seem to be a virtue for nVidia, their stockholders, or costumers. I'm not sure who it can be said should not be disgusted with nVidia, which is why I categorically disagree with some of what you seem to propose.

Their response to their situation is a decision on their part, and the situation itself is a failure on their part. Their situation is the result of their company decision-making and policies, and proposing their situation as a given that dictates their response doesn't seem pertinent at all to condemning the decisions that put them in it, even ignoring the possibility of alternatives. Perhaps there is something wrong with a company that makes such decisions? What about people who condemn because of that...why does your commentary presume their ignorance?

I recommend that if your intent is to correct people making erroneous assumptions about the NV3x being easily re-engineered, you restrict commentary to their error in analyzing nVidia's situation instead of proposing that condemnation of nVidia is necessarily precluded or ameliorated by that situation. They are not the same thing. I recommend the same to Russ.

As you should know if you are familiar with my commentary throughout this affair, I expressed my confidence in their ability to achieve at least the 256-bit bus with the NV35 in a timely fashion, and was impressed with the (minor, but significant) improvement they did achieve beyond a 256-bit bus in the given time. I also continue to propose the possibility of dividends in some of their decisions in a new design such as the NV40, and I even thought some degree of register issue or render target solution is conceivable in the NV38 (until the silence surrounding it persisted, though some sort of coordination with Det 50's to associate improvements with the driver might be possible still).

Yet I still condemn them, and I'm left wondering if my expectations of improvements is being proposed as ignorance by you by the nature of your reply, without an intervening discussion of the proposal itself. This is a problem (IMO) with depending on generalizations as the foundation of an argument, and characterizing someone else's suppositions and ignorance without query as a premise for it.

If your post didn't seem to propose complete agreement with the statements Russ made and that maintaining vehement condemnation of nVidia required ignorance of reality, I wouldn't be replying to you as I did above.

Whether you agree or disagree, I recommend you address the reasons any person provides specifically, instead of proposing an argument over the reasons for nVidia doing what they did as a substitute for evaluating why an emphatically negative reaction to what they did might be justifed, even without "ignorance" of the reasons. Proposing the implicit relationship skips over too much.

I agree with demalion here...the whole notion of "it takes so long to design and bring a 3d chip to market" as an excuse for nVidia's efforts with respect to nV3x and its poor performance in DX9 and ARB2 is...rubbish...:) How so? Because of R300...which ATi had finished and was shipping before nv30 had its final tape out! Unless you want to suggest that nVidia and ATi inhabit different dimensions with respect to time, you have to conclude that nVidia and ATi had the *same* information to work on regarding to progress of DX9 and ARB2, and that they had the *same* amount of time to bring chips to market that would be able to support them in hardware.

I think that nVidia's nose was so deeply buried in the theoretical benefits it would receive from the .13 micron manufacturing process, and clock rate improvements they speculated for their architecture because of it (not to mention the theory of low-k), that it might be fair to say that nVidia was 75% attuned to .13 microns and 25% attuned to architecture. I think it's pretty obvious they were betting on the same strategy they used when they went from .25 to .18, and then from .18 to .15--in both of those cases aggressive pursuit of advanced processes worked out for them, and gave them a leg up on their competitors who were using mature, proven processes and getting lower clock rates as a result. It's not surprising--at least to me--that nVidia was never as interested in architectural efforts to support newer functions as it was in promoting higher clockrates for its 4x2 integer pipeline architecture--which, IMO, was worked directly off of nV25 (but certainly was not exactly the same.)

The upshot is that nV3x does DX9/ARB2 so slowly in comparison to R3x0 not because of "immutable laws in chip manufacturing" (because that would have affected ATi equally), but because of a big difference between ATi and nVidia's vpu architecture and manufacturing design strategies. The simple truth is that ATi leapfrogged nVidia by 12-18 months. The message from ATi to nVidia is very clear: do not depend on the adoption of advanced manufacturing processes to save your bacon in the future...:)

Ah, competition! It's wonderful to see it again.

Russ... dictates that there is no foundation for condemnation in the face of realistic evaluation,
Did not. Do not.

There are plenty of legitimate criticisms of NVIDIA marketting ethics.

Saying they purposefully CHOSE to engineer a bad product is not one of them. Saying that they did it so that they could decieve the world is even more ludicrous.

RussSchultz said:
Russ... dictates that there is no foundation for condemnation in the face of realistic evaluation,
Did not. Do not.

There are plenty of legitimate criticisms of NVIDIA marketting ethics.

Saying they purposefully CHOSE to engineer a bad product is not one of them. Saying that they did it so that they could decieve the world is even more ludicrous.

Heh...Russ...:) I've never seen the sentiment that nVidia deliberately designed an inferior chip simply so that it could market it dishonestly...:D Where did that come from?

I've only seen the sentiment that through errors and mismanagement in its chip design strategy, nVidia produced an inferior chip, and has sought all year long to obfuscate that fact via misrepresentational advertising...:)

gkar1 said:
Its extremely funny to me that they had the opportunity to drive the industry forward by leaps and bounds, but instead chose the path of greed and deceit. I guess i put too much faith in the goodness of the human spirit.

Perhaps I'm reading into it what isn't actually there, and what Gkar1 is REALLY suggesting is that by avoiding their creative marketing, they would have driven the industry forward by leaps and bounds. That doesn't make a whole lot of sense, either.

Or, perhaps he was saying that they would have driven the industry forward by leaps and bounds by (perhaps) going out of business by not (overly) aggresively creatively marketting their products.

Or....?

RussSchultz said:
gkar1 said:

Perhaps I'm reading into it what isn't actually there, and what Gkar1 is REALLY suggesting is that by avoiding their creative marketing, they would have driven the industry forward by leaps and bounds. That doesn't make a whole lot of sense, either.

Or, perhaps he was saying that they would have driven the industry forward by leaps and bounds by (perhaps) going out of business by not (overly) aggresively creatively marketting their products.

Or....?

In a sense, though, I think he's right...nVidia did have a clear choice as to what to do about nv30 as of last August when ATi shipped the 9700P. I'm certain nVidia went out in that time frame and bought a few of them just to see what was what (just as ATi has purchased some of nVidia's products to investigate.)

So at a point in time months before the nv30 Comdex announcement, nVidia had a choice as to whether or not to go ahead with nV30, or to quietly pull it and immediately go back to the drawing board. Statements by even the nVidia CEO indicate nVidia knew exactly what it was facing in competing with R300.

But nVidia went ahead and *chose* to proceed with nV30, anyway. What happened to nV30 earlier this year--it never made it to market and was pulled (some folks did get them on pre-order, though--but it never materialized as a competitive product.) Of course, nV30 was accompanied by massive "Dawn of Cinematic" computing advertising--all for a product that, as far as we know, nVidia may have been simultaneously thinking about pulling from the market all along. At any rate the Dawn never came....:)

So then, up pops nV35 which, due to yield issues that according to nVidia were only corrected as of *this month*, has not shipped into the market in appreciable or competitive quantities. Yet, it is only marginally better than nv30. But all year long nVidia has been causing stink after stink with all of the things we've grown tired of reading about.

So, yes, I think a good case can actually be made that nVidia *chose* to market an inferior product, knowing it was inferior all the time. But I think you are correct as well--nVidia had no better hardware to offer--so it has felt compelled to materially misrepresent nV3x all year long in order to try and sell what it has.

Some people will say that nVidia did what it had to do--others will say that nVidia didn't have to do what it's done all year. The good thing is that at long last a concrete picture of nv3x is emerging that provides insight into what nv3x is--and into what it isn't. No thanks to nVidia, of course...:)

Sure, they chose to market a part that was inferior instead of doing nothing(or starting over).

Sure, they chose to do it in unsavory ways.

However, they did not CHOOSE to purposefully make a part that did not advance the industry by leaps and bounds so that they could therefor market it in unsavory ways.

What about the assumption that the real reason for the design of the NV3X was to try to circumvent M$ DX9, thus taking control of the market with a proprietary language. It can be argued that the design of the NV3X is not broken or a mistake, but a calculated gamble to try to do an "end run" around the competition.

Yeah I agree with russ and frgmaster nvidia is just doing what they needed to do to stay competitive. I think we should just leave them alone.

:devilish:

Nautis said:
Yeah I agree with russ and frgmaster nvidia is just doing what they needed to do to stay competitive. I think we should just leave them alone.

:devilish:

By leave them alone, do you mean not buy any of their products, not review their products, and simply pretend that they don't exist? :)

From a business perspective if we all started doing that it'd mean the end of the company. :)

Nite_Hawk

Back