Ninja Gaiden 3

Please no.

If there are dead set in doing this, do a new IP. I don't want motion control in Ninja Gaiden whether it's Kinect or Move.

They already announced Move support for the game I think. And *if* they do a "small movement" Move control scheme, it's not motion control. More like a split DS3.

If they go for Sports Champions equivalent of Ninja Gaiden, I might actually die in the living room.

They already announced Move support for the game I think. And *if* they do a "small movement" Move control scheme, it's not motion control. More like a split DS3.

If they go for Sports Champions equivalent of Ninja Gaiden, I might actually die in the living room.

Hopefully a demo will be released to allay my doubts.

I'm sorry but I'm not really sure what you're trying to say here. I also don't know what Bayonetta has to do with NG. LOVED Bayonetta, but I still thought the combat mechanics were better in NG.

If you're trying to say that NGB is better than NGS or NG2, I agree, however I'm strictly talking about the combat mechanic, in which case I think NG2 was the best of the bunch. You can have awesome mechanics but your game still lacks polish or balance.

Yup I agree. Motion controls should stay away from NG games.

Same ... 'genre'?:???: Well, honestly I don't think even NG don't touch Bayonetta in the combat mechanics, Bayonetta still remain the only real 'evolution' of the genre until now.

Same ... 'genre'?:???: Well, honestly I don't think even NG don't touch Bayonetta in the combat mechanics, Bayonetta still remain the only real 'evolution' of the genre until now.

Fair enough. Though I don't see how Bayonetta is in any way a evolution to the genre. It doesn't really do anything differently than what we see in other action games.

Ninja Gaiden 3 leaps to retail in March 2012
http://www.joystiq.com/2011/12/07/ninja-gaiden-3-silently-leaps-from-the-shadows-of-development-to/

Let's start with the good: Ninja Gaiden 3 will arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 next March, with a Wii U version to follow at some point after that.

Now, friends, the bad news: despite a new easy mode, and the notorious absence of a known masochist at the helm, we're still quite confident that Ninja Gaiden 3 is gonna be super duper hard. Like, way hard.

[stroke chin]

[size=-2]Dual stick game yes. A super duper hard Move compatible game ?[/size]

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011...3-multiplayer-ninja-gaiden-sigma-for-ps-vita/

PlayStation.Blog: A focus at today’s event is multiplayer. The format for successful multiplayer shooters is well established, but there are strikingly few melee-based action games which incorporate 4v4 online multiplayer. What do you think is the core recipe for success?

Yosuke Hayashi, Head, Team Ninja: The Ninja Gaiden series is traditionally for a single player and there’s no multiplayer modes for action games. That is one of the reasons we decided to do so, because there isn’t any such thing in the market.

PSB: At Gamescom this year, you spoke to my colleague James Gallagher about how you were looking to integrate PlayStation Move into Ninja Gaiden 3. How is that coming along?

YH: Ninja Gaiden 3 has a so-called “Hero Mode”, where the system can assist you in protecting your character from attack. Making NG3, we’ve been focusing on the feeling of cutting somebody. By having the Move, that helps the player feel the action of killing someone.

PSB: We put out a call about talking to you, and there were a lot of questions about blood and violence in NG3. What’s your take on their importance? Are people too focused on those aspects over the gameplay?

YH: The reason why people focus on the blood on violence is maybe because the ninja has a very cruel aspect. Now we are focusing on the violence, but focusing less on the blood.

Back