nForce mobo software is out!

Little warning: very few mobos are supported yet. You need to verify that your motherboard is supported before installing.

Actually I think that most mobos are, i.e. the ones that are supported are the ones that have sold the most.

Also if you notice it states.
Full product functionality is only available on the products below. Check www.nvidia.com/motherboards periodically for updated vendor support of this utility.

NVIDIA nForce2:
ASUS A7N8X-E
Biostar M7NCG
Epox EP-8RDA+
Epox EP-8RDA3+
ABIT NF7-S
NVIDIA nForce 3:
Gigabyte K8NNXP
Shuttle AN50
Which implies to me that perhaps it will not destroy your computer or anything, but rather simply not have full functionality as it states :).

You infered correctly! :)

My K7N2-L ain't supported, (no MSI boards are yet), but I can change me FSB, AGP, cas/ras timings, and a few other things. :)

Definately worth downloading and playing with.

It is pretty neat, but DW how do you get advanced settings to show? I just d/l btw I guess I can RTM :)

edit:
Well I have nf7-s and I cannot access all the features either, I bet it only works on NF7-S revision 2, not on 1.2 like I have lol :)

Unfortunately I will have to wait for a bios update, or just be with the rest of you and only get partial access.

I'm still waiting for them to update the sound drivers so my speakers don't snap, crackle, and pop all the time.

Back