New to me and you MP3 Corruption Trailer. WOW!

pc999 said:
That is a cut scene.

yes, and unless retro recently radically changed their ways this cutscene is totally in-engine.

Anyway the worst we heard is 2,5-3x GC and this does not show that, so get your hopes up.

pc, would you, please, take out your gc, connect it to your tv set, put in a mp1/2 disk in it then power up the gc. play and observe. then watch the trailers (preferably that long one from ign). then i'd be glad to discuss with you what, why and how was shown by both versions of the game.

From what I've seen, Prime 3 has much cooler lighting/particle fx than 1 or 2, as well as some motion blur and other frame buffer-type stuff. Animations are really nice, too. Some of this doesn't show up well in screenies, but then, a lot of X360 still shots don't look that much better than Xbox stills (or, for that matter, 2002 PC stills).

darkblu said:
yes, and unless retro recently radically changed their ways this cutscene is totally in-engine.

Enemys dont look like that, anyway I will give the benefict of doubt once they are made of diferent materials.

pc, would you, please, take out your gc, connect it to your tv set, put in a mp1/2 disk in it then power up the gc. play and observe. then watch the trailers (preferably that long one from ign). then i'd be glad to discuss with you what, why and how was shown by both versions of the game.

Remember that video is very small and that improve qualitity. In higher videos/images I in most cases is pre renderend lightning in the textures (that could be made in GC) and some fxs on carachters and local lightning that personally dont make such a big diference in visual perception (althought that can also be art issue as in other games it does).
Anyway I dont care if the price s good.

What really upset me is gameplay, it looks like it could be played on GC-XB360

scooby_dooby said:
Looks pretty nice to me, need to see a better quality trailer to really tell.

The wii-mote certainly doesn't seem to be helping much though, the guy has to use lock on most of the time, the reticle seems to be all over the place.

IGN has a huge gameplay video that doesn't have the "control issue" like this trailer does.

Back