New Ninja Gaiden Sigma Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you ever see a PS3 game that has more then 4xAA id start to worry about the graphics, PS3 just does'nt have the bandwidth to run 6xAA+ with decent quality IMHO.

You guys kill me with you’re opinions. :LOL:

Remember guy’s the Cell can also perform many GPU like post-processing effects…including Full Scene AA. So Cell aiding the RSX in this department should produce a higher order of Anti-Aliasing (if done correctly).

Your theories on the power of the cell cracks me up, nerve damage.

AA is mostly limited by bandwidth. Bandwidth that the PS3 doesnt have.

The cell doing AA wouldnt be very effective at all, mainly because its a CPU.

Oh and by the way, here is a little eye opener for you:

ALL CPU's can perform GPU tasks only problem is, they arent particularly effective at it. In theory you can do anything you do on a GPU on a CPU tru software coding, however it would be slow as hell, thats why we have GPU's, because they are fast, at doing GPU stuff..

So you might wanna rewrite your ******ism abit..

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys kill me with you’re opinions. :LOL:

Remember guy’s the Cell can also perform many GPU like post-processing effects…including Full Scene AA. So Cell aiding the RSX in this department should produce a higher order of Anti-Aliasing (if done correctly).

Cell used for AA? :LOL:

While in certain controlled situations and in the trarrain demo's it was indeed being used for AA, but a controlled tech demo with basic shaders and graphics is COMPLETELY different to a typical game.

So you might wanna rewrite your ******ism abit..

Whenever someone points out some being a fan*** is usually a fan*** themselves.

And the Cell is quite capable despite what you think…

AA isn't a post-processing effect. You might want to understand what you're talking about before posting...

Shifty I never said it was.... ;)

I specifically stated the RSX is capable of post-processing effects including full scene AA. Not meaning AA being a post-processing effect…but the RSX having the ability to provide it.

I specifically stated the RSX is capable of post-processing effects including full scene AA. Not meaning AA being a post-processing effect…but the RSX having the ability to provide it.

You realize that makes absolutely no sense?

Quit while you're ahead. What you said was "the Cell can also perform many GPU like post-processing effects…including Full Scene AA."

You said CELL provides post processing effects including FSAA. Doesn't get much simpler than that. You are wrong... on a number of counts.

You realize that makes absolutely no sense?

Quit while you're ahead. What you said was "the Cell can also perform many GPU like post-processing effects…including Full Scene AA."

You said CELL provides post processing effects including FSAA. Doesn't get much simpler than that. You are wrong... on a number of counts.

Forget it…

I knew what I meant…

The Cell does provide certain post processing effects and FSAA (if the developer chooses too use them). There are IBM articles listing certain post-processing effects and even the usage of FSAA.

Forget it…

I knew what I meant…

The Cell does provide certain post processing effects and FSAA (if the developer chooses too use them). There are IBM articles listing certain post-processing effects and even the usage of FSAA.

Just admit you're full of it. CELL will not be doing FSAA for games, PERIOD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back