New Lost Odyssey Info (9/13)

The reviewer states that the game seems to be basically "A PS2 RPG running in high definition"... Hopefully whatever made him say this (be it the graphics, lack of innovation, whatever) gets addressed before the game releases since I am definately looking forward to actually getting a decent JRPG or two on the MS system this generation.

The reviewer states that the game seems to be basically "A PS2 RPG running in high definition"... Hopefully whatever made him say this (be it the graphics, lack of innovation, whatever) gets addressed before the game releases since I am definately looking forward to actually getting a decent JRPG or two on the MS system this generation.

It must in reference to the gameplay, as the graphics are pretty stunning IMO, sure the animation is pretty bad, but i think Sakaguchi said the demo was only running on one core.

Looking forward to seeing more in the future, will be intersting to see how it has progressed the next time we see it.

If Blue Dragon is anything to go by we will be in for a treat :)

It must in reference to the gameplay, as the graphics are pretty stunning IMO, sure the animation is pretty bad, but i think Sakaguchi said the demo was only running on one core.

Beyond the one core thing, the game at this point doesnt have much in it AT ALL (as far as gameplay).
The visuals are great already, so thats good I guess.

I have no idea why they would want to release a demo of something FAR from an accurate representation of what the game experience will be like. Its got a year to go!

Well, for starters things are not looking that good in Japan.

They need all the attention they can get...

I didn't get that quote either. Graphically the graphics look great. In terms of gameplay... what exactly would be "next gen RPG" gameplay?

Anyway looks good, let's hope it's enjoyable. I haven't enjoyed a JRPG since Skies of Arcadia on DC.

Back