New Heavenly Sword Info (screens included)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does multiplayer mean online?

Would they consider adding an online mode via a download?

I'm sure they would...and I'm sure Sony would usher them to in the future....for I feel that online and content for big games is going to be a focus for Sony...especially since I've heard that 8Days may be episodic (1 day per episode)

Guys you ve got to check gametrailers' footage!

I cant believe believe the quality I am seeing!!

All three of the big ones look very, very impressive there! Lair, Uncharted, and Heavenly Sword. This is shaping up to be a year of gaming heaven.

Here are some of new pictures.... Damn, they are so good.

644_0001.jpg

644_0007.jpg

6440005qj0.jpg

heavenly-sword-20070516075652161.jpg

644_0006.jpg

http://images.playsyde.com/gallery/public/5442/644_0018.jpg
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/9684/6440003xw8.jpg

Gametrailers.com has video trailer, short cutscene and stage demonstration

Last edited by a moderator:
The heroine in the last pic looks cuter than previous models. Does Ninja Theory keep design consistency among multiple artists? Or has the design been changed?

The heroine in the last pic looks cuter than previous models. Does Ninja Theory keep design consistency among multiple artists? Or has the design been changed?

The model is the same from the last few builds...but for once we're seeing proper facial animation, so they look different

Now there is new information and screenshots, I have realised a media blackout would be much better.

The evil sods are just taunting us now. ;)

This game cannot be released soon enough.

Fatty.png

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

How many chins!!!

Hahahahaha!

Great art direction on this one!

& I love the real-time nipples too!!

Definitely give my regards to the artist who slapped this one up!

This game is looking better and better everytime I see it..

:D

Love the cinematic. :) (just a few flickery self-shadows here and there)

The framerate didn't seem so hot in-game though, especially when nariko takes down the tower and the smoke comes up. :(

I agree, it seems that this new one is not as repulsive as the previous one in terms of facial features.

i watched the GT videos...nice graphic!! :D :D

but..

IMHO that ingame footage is badly captured or the game is not running at steady 30 fps......and about the animations..i cant explain but i prefer the ones from the last E3 trailer ( i mean smoothness).

Nariko looked so damn hot in the latest pic. that and reinforced by the superb lighting makes one hellava heavy hitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back