New Heavenly Sword Info (screens included)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Credit: BruceWayneIII

Heavenly Sword has just been shown in Norway - with new scenes.

Apparently Nariko is shown fighting thousands of soldiers and firing off her bazooka. Now, here's the new part: the missile will be guided by Sixaxis motion control!

Two new screens - tiny, tiny but new.

When the game launches before christmas 2007, the entire game will be translated into Norwegian, text and voice.

Nina Kristensen, the producer, will be answering questions if posted on the website of the newspaper and if posted in English. Deadline is tomorrow, Friday 11.00 CET.

New Heavenly Sword Info (screens included)

heav_art1Xcopy_1172758665_1172758679.jpg

heav_art1_1172758636.jpg

The game still looks great and the new pics are tantilizing. But the video - which I waited a few minutes for - is the same one from a while back. I didn't see anything new, in motion. I wish I had a boss as cute as Nina Kristensen:oops:

Two tiny screens that are 50% dirt. Is that really something to get excited about? :oops: Nothing here to get fizzed up over that i cna see. I really want to see the large army screens. That's where a lot of early reputation of this game was founded and we've had no update to showcase those incredible scenes.

That is not real-time. It is obviously the cut-scene face. Regardless this game will be pretty. I hope it will play pretty too.

With such tiny screens I don't think you can distinguish between PS2/xbox and PS3/xbox360 games, lets wait for some screens in their full 720p glory...

So is this kind of the first confirmation of the delay to the end of the year?

Bazooka sounds out of place with the theme of this game though.

I'm sure it will look great, if it shows a lot of enemies out of masses of them being hit in one shot.

Maybe they needed to figure out a way to wipe out a lot of enemies at a time because there are so many on screen?:LOL:

How about smart bombs or something like the wizard potion from Gauntlet?:p

The physics is Havok. Are you using Havok 4.5's behaviour engine as well, or did you write your own?
We use Havok for physics and collision, all behaviour and animation systems are custom (or from Sony's ATG group)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back