New Dell systems based on RS600

Dell is using the ATI RS600 and will have a new line of systems out soon.
I have pics of a Optiplex 320 based on ATI RS600 and SB600.

187693111.jpg

This is the mobo with RS600.
187693116.jpg

Mobo has a good layout anyways.

But small amount of Ram slots and is that a PCI ex connection?? If so its way to close to the next PCI connection.

But small amount of Ram slots and is that a PCI ex connection?? If so its way to close to the next PCI connection.
That mobo looks like el cheapo version of my system, with the PCIe 1x slot (lowest) chopped off, and two DIMM slots trimmed away.

As for the PCIe 16x slot, it's the same distance from standard PCI as on any other mobo in existence. Just look at the rear plates for confirmation; they're all the same size and line up like in any other system.

That mobo looks like el cheapo version of my system, with the PCIe 1x slot (lowest) chopped off, and two DIMM slots trimmed away.

As for the PCIe 16x slot, it's the same distance from standard PCI as on any other mobo in existence. Just look at the rear plates for confirmation; they're all the same size and line up like in any other system.

Yeah I know but with only 2 pci connections I figured they would have added more room for the larger PCI EX cards (or at least they should have LOL).

I like the layout but a cheap mobo none the less.

Back