New Army of Two Trailer

Looks interesting, although I'm getting Gears on thursday and I wouldn't trade that scenario for a one that has me having Army of Two this week and Gears lord knows when...

HAH!!!!! DIDN'T YOU KNOW???? GOW2 LOOKS A LOT BETTER THAN THAT EA CRAP!!!

EA = TEH SUXXORZ!!! EPIC FOR TEH WIN !!!111!!!1!eleventyone!!!1

*sorry guys, just had to get it of my chest*

The trailer from last month looked pretty good though. When's this out again?

Thread Title Edited

I fail to see what Gears of War have to do with a new trailer about EA's Montreal Army of Two.

I know that an exec from EA Montreal made an inappropriate comment about Gears of War, without having even played the game (...), but that's not a reason enough to make inppropriate thread titles.
Because it will do nothing good to any potential discussion. At best half the people will compare the two games, or make a comment about the thread title, at worse everybody will argue about that and no one will discuss about the new trailer or Army of Two as a game on its own.

So, I'll edit the thread title, because sensationalistic thread titles are against the forum rules, and we'll see if people actually discuss about Army of Two, or if this thread has already set course towards its inevitable lock.

Bleh i'm sorry, that wasn't my intention, we all know that EA badmouthed Gears of War, and i believe this is the reason why, i wasn't trying to badmouth GoW. This game is turning out to be alot better then most of us expected, and IMO its looking better then GoW (i just hope it plays as good) so his comments are understandable now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back