Naruto reminder....

digitalwanderer

wandering
Legend
Episode 202 just became available from the usual places, and it marks the end of the filler episodes and the return to the manga.

(TRANSLATION: It's time to start watching Naruto again!)

About f'n time too! The fillers were painful, especially the one with N running around pissing all over the place...

They just came out, the new episodes!

Dattebayo just put out 202-203-204, a 90 minute special...and they're all non-filler, back to the manga loving goodness. :yes:

Get it at the usual places, I know better than to post any hints or links to that kind of thing here. ;)

Just saw the special.

It's quite good.

I never saw the manga, just the anime.

so I'm not sure how important that painter chick is...

the plot is getting quite interesting though.

makes me want to go ahead and read all the manga...

I don't think it's back on the manga yet, I think this is still filler...I don't remember this arc from the manga. :???:

You'll know when we're back on the manga 'cause Naruto will skip ahead 2 years and Naruto will suddenly be bigger/older/better trained.

That silhouette in the beginning is the older Naruto, so we MUST be getting close.... :oops:

Yesterday, I saw my first episode of German synched Naruto. It was the experience of a life-time, I can tell you. They pronounced jutsu as "yutsu", translated the special moves in a way that suggests extensive use of babelfish and the voice acting is horrible. Poor 11-12 yo Naruto is spoken by a 40 yo chain smoker completely devoid of any talent. Others're horrible as well.
This must be the worst synchronisation I have ever witnessed in my life.

OMFG are you kidding me? I'm running over to anime suki to confirm this. Digi and I will be jumping around together holding hands when you guys get back from watching your episodes. I've lost track of time, has it been 2 years?

I'm waiting for bleach to go back to manga storyline again. Should be soon too :) This is going to be a great fall :D

edit: Looks like fillers are not ending.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, it ain't ended yet. F-ing rumors are false. :???:

I've been hearing rumors since January, but this one seemed legit and it IS ABOUT F-ING TIME!!!!! :devilish:

Nope, it ain't ended yet. F-ing rumors are false. :???:

I've been hearing rumors since January, but this one seemed legit and it IS ABOUT F-ING TIME!!!!! :devilish:

I am sick of these fillers.:devilish:

Edit: Watch the ending credits for 202-204 and when Naruto is Running they switch over to his new outfit that he wears in the manga, I was searching for Filler news a few weeks ago and accidentally ran into a PIC of Naruto 3 years later in the manga Story arc, It's notting big because they don't give away his face just a part of the outfit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I read the manga...you won't spoil it for me. I could only wait so long before I caved in and got caught up with what's happening. ;)

I just want to SEE it now. :)

I don't know, I'd been hearing 201 for a long while myself. :oops:

Mebbe they meant 201 was the start of the new season of anime, (which it was, new opening and all), and 207 will be where the manga starts up again? That seems like it would give this stupid last filler arc time to finish, and the new beginning DOES have the older Naruto in it. (The silhouetted character in the beginning)

I'll hope, and I'll probably follow this last filler arc just to see how they re-tie it into the manga.

Back