Naruto reminder....

Should be today or tomorrow. The sub groups are all volunteer and doing it out of the goodness of their hearts so they don't always hit their schedule perfect. ;)

I wasn't sure on how their scheduling works... hehe
No one really is, and they get REAL pissed off when you ask them about it! :LOL:

(I'm talking about DatteBayo specifically here. My fave subbing group, and they have a hilarious attitude with people who bug them to hurry up. BTW-If you ever see a Naruto released by the group "YHBT" don't bother downloading it, it's DatteBayo messing around. That's there screwing with people name, stands for "You Have Been Trolled".)

I haven't seen Naruto yet today, but Bleach 100 and Death Note 3 came out. :)

Note to self: start watching again.

I stopped right at the end of the CURRY OF LIFE arc. God... the curry stuff was awesome but the lightning villain with the crippled kid was so bad.

What I've been hearing lately is the anime might continue on another year with semi-filler content to try to span the couple year jump in the manga storyline by showing their training. I certainly hope not.

What I've been hearing lately is the anime might continue on another year with semi-filler content to try to span the couple year jump in the manga storyline by showing their training. I certainly hope not.
No way, no way in hell! :oops:

I'd have rather serious misgivings that the show could survive much more fillers, let alone 2 years!

The new beginning the silhouette is the older Naruto, so I'm counting on it this season at least.

No one really is, and they get REAL pissed off when you ask them about it! :LOL:

(I'm talking about DatteBayo specifically here. My fave subbing group, and they have a hilarious attitude with people who bug them to hurry up. BTW-If you ever see a Naruto released by the group "YHBT" don't bother downloading it, it's DatteBayo messing around. That's there screwing with people name, stands for "You Have Been Trolled".)

I haven't seen Naruto yet today, but Bleach 100 and Death Note 3 came out. :)

Oh, and 206 is out. :)

oh kewl! thanks for the update!

And I surely hope that it wont be all fillers this season...

but if they already put the silhouette of older Naruto in it...

I really hope the continuation of the story will be on this season.

Unless the silhouette is a teaser for their next season...

like the last episode for this season will start the continuation of the story.

I really hope not :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, so much is going to start up in February -- Naruto, BSG, SG-1, SG-A, and maybe Doctor Who Season 3.

Back