Naruto = anime's version of freaking CRACK!

Yeah true, Noir is probably easier to swallow. Eva and RahXephon (probably my favorite) are pretty hardcore when it comes to twists, hidden meanings, and all-around headfuck-ness.

jvd said:
I liked inuyasha better personaly and just like your series the endings for both are just a big waste of time .
AFAIK there is no ending for Naruto , yet.. (even the manga is still going, AFAIK)...

FMA started out pretty good and defintely showed promise through the "chimera" incident, but after that it really didn't live up to the monstrous hype it received.

I think I liked FMA best because they implied more than they explained, when they got around to trying to make it all make sense is where it started screwing up for me. :?

Right now I'm watching "My HiME" since I find it similarish to Bleach and Full Metal Panic (and Fumoffu, I'm hooked on Fumoffu! :LOL: )

Never watched an episode of Naruto. InuYasha has far too many pointless filler episodes and I found it quite tiring after a while. One Piece is the long series that's occupying my attention right now.

About Full Metal Panic, apparently another series is in the works. ;)

If you really like fantasy settings, check out The Twelve Kingdoms.

EDIT: Ignore the version of One Piece that Fox is currently airing! 4Kids Entertainment really managed to smeg it up so that it would be kid-safe.

Naruto is the best anime I've ever seen...until I forget what episode and then it falls flat on its damn face with filler episode after filler episode. Anyhoo, I've seen some of the latest episodes and its half-decent now at least, woot. Who would have thought that fat little Choji (sp?) was so brave.

Ostsol said:
Ignore the version of One Piece that Fox is currently airing! 4Kids Entertainment really managed to smeg it up so that it would be kid-safe.
The first time I saw One Piece on Fox I thought I had finally lost my mind. It was just... dreadful... :oops: It's perhaps the worst bowdlerization in anime history since Macek's take on SDF Macross - "Robotech". :devilish:

I stopped watching Naruto around the time where the main bad guy wanted this healer (the fifth hokage?) to fix his arms up. It's basically DBZ remixed - 8 episode long battle scenes. **snore** HiME is nice, though.

I'd also recommend Excel Saga and Puni Puni Poemi.

akira888 said:
Ostsol said:
Ignore the version of One Piece that Fox is currently airing! 4Kids Entertainment really managed to smeg it up so that it would be kid-safe.
The first time I saw One Piece on Fox I thought I had finally lost my mind. It was just... dreadful... :oops: It's perhaps the worst bowdlerization in anime history since Macek's take on SDF Macross - "Robotech". :devilish:

I stopped watching Naruto around the time where the main bad guy wanted this healer (the fifth hokage?) to fix his arms up. It's basically DBZ remixed - 8 episode long battle scenes. **snore** HiME is nice, though.

I'd also recommend Excel Saga and Puni Puni Poemi.

Puni Puni Poemi is f'ing hilarious.

Back