Myspace

London Geezer

Legend
Supporter
Ok first of all i need to say that i HATE it.

But peer pressure can do horrible things so i finally opened a page and spent all yesterday putting pics up (i'm sure lots of you will appreciate some of my friends)...

Question is, how did a site which basically requires you to either learn HTML code, or copy and paste it from other sites, to make it look pretty, become such a huge thing? Really... I don't get it.

www.myspace.com/londondan82

1556000345_m.jpg

Anyone else I'd laugh, but on you it works Danny. ;)

Something..................I just can't put my finger on it......................just reeked of gayness :LOL:

good job btw, I hated my myspace page.

Nice page, but such a godawful music, terrible. I'd recommend changing it or switching it off completely.

Nice page, but such a godawful music, terrible. I'd recommend changing it or switching it off completely.

... you should talk, son of Satan!! :LOL: Besides, there is a reason why it's there, it's called Beautiful, and if you let it play, it just keeps going "cause you're beautiful" and it's just cool with all those pics of my gorgeous friends :p

Besides, there is a reason why it's there, it's called Beautiful, and if you let it play, it just keeps going "cause you're beautiful" and it's just cool with all those pics of my gorgeous friends :p
Absolutely sure it's not just an (un)concious "mirror, mirror on the wall..." kind of thing? :devilish:

You do have some quality female friends there, though!

I'd never gone to any Myspace site yet, but I clicked on yours... it cycled through a few pictures of you, for whatever reason they're there, then it crashed my Firefox completely.

I'm never going back again.

Back