Musk bought Twitter, what hasn't gone wrong?

I'm amazed and the amount of stupid decisions being made and actually implemented in such a short time with zero thought as to their impact or how they would be abused.

I was impressed with the efficiency of Discovery CEO Zaslav having negative impact on HBOMax/WB. They have nothing on Musk. It's beyond amazing.

Twitter/Musk is being mocked by other social media platforms now --

Tumblr has been enjoying a resurgence thanks to some recent policy changes and ongoing chaos at Twitter, and that’s drawn a few real-world celebrities like Ryan Reynolds and Lynda Carter to the platform. Unlike most big social networks, though, Tumblr doesn’t verify high-profile accounts’ authenticity. That’s caused a little confusion since, without a link from some known off-platform account, it’s almost impossible to tell if these accounts are real. Fortunately, Tumblr is rolling out a new feature that will do absolutely nothing to change this — and you can buy it for a one-time fee of $7.99.

I'm amazed and the amount of stupid decisions being made and actually implemented in such a short time with zero thought as to their impact or how they would be abused.

It's almost like they forgot what people on the internet are like. :p

Without potential repercussions from face to face engagements with other people, why should anyone refrain from saying and doing whatever they want. :p

I'd be quite happy if all social media sites died and more people once again had to converse with each other face to face.

Oooooh, maybe Musk is a genius and is trying to take down all social media sites, one by one. Twitter is just the first. :p Nah, probably not.

Regards,
SB

And nothing of value was lost...
These wealthy job creators are so important aren't they 😉

(I tried to find musk's quote about how rich people are smart and use capital better than the government so should not be taxed because they use money more efficiently, but was unable. In this case burning currency for heating might have been better than musk's decisions regarding Twitter 🔥💲)

Last edited:
I don't know in the usa, but I think that in my country impersonating another person or company and wrecking so much havoc is illegal, with the aggravating circumstance of doing it on the internet and being able to reach millions of people.
Don't make me think about manipulating the market that way.

Did some more digging and it's just happy coincidence that the fake tweet happened the same day the company announced some bad news.

A federal jury has asked Eli Lilly And Company (NYSE: LLY) to pay Teva Pharmaceuticals International GmbH $176.5 million after a trial to determine whether its migraine drug Emgality infringed three Teva patents.

Back