MS downplays Sonys onlinestrategy in: "The Novice"

Hahaha... wow... they went to some effort for that one. Online is about the only thing MS did right with xbox out of the gate.

Qroach said:
Hahaha... wow... they went to some effort for that one. Online is about the only thing MS did right with xbox out of the gate.

But apparently it pales in comparison to Sega's online venture. ;)

And yes, the movie was funny as heck. I give respect to both for putting up with it (moreso with Sony though).

But apparently it pales in comparison to Sega's online venture.

Um, how so? Xbox live is in everyway better than sega net.

And yes, the movie was funny as heck. I give respect to both for putting up with it (moreso with Sony though).

The end of the video was teh funniest part... but I don't think those guys were really with sony.

Qroach said:
Um, how so? Xbox live is in everyway better than sega net.

You missed the discussion on it recently. ;)

Qroach said:
The end of the video was teh funniest part... but I don't think those guys were really with sony.

Yea, probably not. Still quite funny overall.

Hehe, yeah I saw this the other day. Juvenile, for sure, but it really had funny moments, some of which were directed at MS people themselves (NFL? I mean, come on!! :)))

Peter Moore said in the interview today that he hopes Kaz, Andrew and Ken will see that it was all in good heart, and hopes they actually 'answer' in simillar fashion sometime.

Just for the record... Team Playstation consists of look-a-likes, not the actual Ken, Andrew and Kaz..

Ender said:
Just for the record... Team Playstation consists of look-a-likes, not the actual Ken, Andrew and Kaz..

Good work, a potential public relations nightmare for Sony was just averted. :rolleyes: :LOL:

LOL this was quite funny indeed. Though, couldn't this have any concequences for Microsoft (or whoever is responsable for making this video)? :?:

Back