MOVING! (like right now)

{Sniping}Waste said:
What am I wrong about?
I'm curious too, I haven't really ever known you to say anything unless you know what you're talking about.

I call shenanigans on Sage, everyone grab your brooms!

digitalwanderer said:
I'm curious too, I haven't really ever known you to say anything unless you know what you're talking about.

I call shenanigans on Sage, everyone grab your brooms!
I want to know what Im wrong about, The place or the people at the place. If its the people at the place then Sage is wrong. At TWU there is a stronge gathering of feminist there to the point there called fema Nazis. It was kind of bad when I was at UNT being that TWU is only about 3 miles away and they would protest on UNT grounds.

epicstruggle said:
now thats being proactive.
More like procreative!
icon_eek.gif

I'm beginning to like this "girls-only college-thing" - are there more of those outthere? - sign me up! :LOL: :cool:

guys.... cant really tell you everything that has happened this far as im using a computer lab and there are girls looming near... but its safe to say that, while there certainly are a few of those really butch black gangsta lesbian man-haters i have had ZERO problems getting all of the attention i could ever dream about!!!!!!! (and in a good way)

they just appear at my door in two's, three's, or more!!!!!!!! all i have to do is leave it open!!! or they grab me while I'm just walking around!!!! i LOVE this place!!

Sage said:
they just appear at my door in two's, three's, or more!!!!!!!! all i have to do is leave it open!!! or they grab me while I'm just walking around!!!! i LOVE this place!!

Yup, that's what I meant.

Now you only have to do one thing: DON'T try to seduce them, they'll do it all themselves. You just need to be friendly and have an ear for them.

_xxx_ said:
Yup, that's what I meant.

Now you only have to do one thing: DON'T try to seduce them, they'll do it all themselves. You just need to be friendly and have an ear for them.

somwhow i doubt he plans to have an ear for them.... which will lead him into doom....:LOL:

actually, guys, I'm trying to hold out as long as I can... and im not being like all over one because.. well.. i dont have to be! i am just bouncing from one pair to another all of the time, i'm letting the hot ones know that i think they are hot but I'm not pursuing any of them... this makes them want me bad :cool:

oh and i met this one dyke... she's really awesome because since I'm totally cool with her lesbianism and treat her just like another friend who likes chicks... and so she is introducing me to her straight and bi friends :cool:

but yeah the place is so awesome... yes most of the women there ARE striaght or bi. within 36 hours i already had two HOT almost-drunk blondes in my bed and then just about 2 hours later 2 HOT latina's that i had never seen before showed up at my door and invited me to their room... which, of course, i couldnt turn down!!! Let's just say i had fun (but didnt give it up)

Sage said:
actually, guys, I'm trying to hold out as long as I can... and im not being like all over one because.. well.. i dont have to be! i am just bouncing from one pair to another all of the time, i'm letting the hot ones know that i think they are hot but I'm not pursuing any of them... this makes them want me bad :cool:

surrrreeee......

Sage said:
oh and i met this one dyke... she's really awesome because since I'm totally cool with her lesbianism and treat her just like another friend who likes chicks... and so she is introducing me to her straight and bi friends :cool:

so you going LB way?

Sage said:
but yeah the place is so awesome... yes most of the women there ARE striaght or bi. within 36 hours i already had two HOT almost-drunk blondes in my bed and then just about 2 hours later 2 HOT latina's that i had never seen before showed up at my door and invited me to their room... which, of course, i couldnt turn down!!! Let's just say i had fun (but didnt give it up)

magic word....

silence said:
surrrreeee......

seriously... it's working... the last time i had this much attention was when i was a baby.

so you going LB way?

no, her FEMALE friends

magic word....

well one of them likes me and is always trying to spend time with me (and tbh she's amazingly close to what i want in a wife, but not quite) BUT she has a boyfriend who she is "promised to" although he is in washington state. So, I'm kind of her guy-on-campus but she's not going to cheat on him (yet :devilish:). She was starting to get a little too loosened up and so decided she shouldnt stay for fear of doing something she would regret (or would she...?) and so decided she should go back to her room.. BUT she knew that if she left just myself and the even-more-tipsy other blonde alone in my coooomfortable bed with black satin sheets then i was totally going t get lucky with her. And, being that she wants me even though she cant have me, she couldnt stand to leave me alone with the other one. So, she insisted that the other one come with her and drug her off.

just wait until i get the other one alone, though ;)

hmmm.... something tells me that we are going to see "Sage TEH stud" topics in the future.....:???:

all i can say is that by looking at 2 pics you posted, you car looks better.....:cool:

Back