MOVING! (like right now)

Sage

13 short of a dozen
Regular
Welp guys, here I goooo....! I'm moving into a womans college this morning! why am i still on here!? hell i dont know, i've got to go! but uhm my pc isnt comming yet so i dont know how much ill be on in the immediate future.

RussSchultz said:
Their gaydar went off, so they knew it was safe.

Damn, I was about to write just that.

I can see Sage's future pick up lines: "This one time, I slept with my best friend's wife, who really only slept with me because she was trying to purloin my wallet. Are you feeling my confused sexuality yet? Kinda hot, no?"

RussSchultz said:
Their gaydar went off, so they knew it was safe.
Let me think about this. The only womens collage I know of in the area that are looking for men to join up is TWU (Texas womens University) and most are very strong feminist that hate men. I think the only reason they want men there is to have someone to argue with and to have fun making men that are there misrable. If thats were your going Sage then that was a dum move on your part. I was a student at UNT about 3 miles away from TWU so I know what TWU is all about :(.

Last edited by a moderator:
london-boy said:
Also, masses of girls sharing the same place also share the same brain. Piss one off and you're finished. Serious.

lb's right on the money with that. The second you do anything it'll spread like fire in a dry forest. Theorectically this could work in your favor if you happen to have incredible sex with one of them very early on. But if they get angry at you...you're fucked.

Kanyamagufa said:
lb's right on the money with that. The second you do anything it'll spread like fire in a dry forest. Theorectically this could work in your favor if you happen to have incredible sex with one of them very early on. But if they get angry at you...you're fucked.

Something tells me that's not gonna happen. Just my opinion huh don't quote me. :devilish:

Living with the other sex that is not family or married to is no cake walk. I signed up for UNT and started in the summer courses. All the normal dorms are rented out for all the kid cames so that left me with a off campus dorm. The only opening was a dorm/appartment and it was a coed one. It was a 4 bedroom setup with 4 bath, kitchen, livingroom, and uttility room that had a washer and dryer. I lived there a year and had fun times and nightmares both. Two of the room mates great and the other was from day to day ups and downs. The one thing I kind of hated was picking up one of the room mates from the theater building. Most strait men would never go in there because most of the men in there taking classes are gay and very open about it. They don't care if your strait, they will hit on you knowing that your strait and don't care. Some of the thing I did for that room mate was a pain and she had a way of getting away with it :rolleyes:. The other 2 were great room mates and friends

{Sniping}Waste said:
Let me think about this. The only womens collage I know of in the area that are looking for men to join up is TWU (Texas womens University) and most are very strong feminist that hate men. I think the only reason they want men there is to have someone to argue with and to have fun making men there are there misrable. If thats were your going Sage then that was a dum move on your part. I was a student at UNT about 3 miles away from TWU so I know what TWU is all about :(.

OH NOES!!!!!!!11111
dumb move on his part? :oops: impossible.... i simply refuse to believe....

John Reynolds said:
I can see Sage's future pick up lines: "This one time, I slept with my best friend's wife, who really only slept with me because she was trying to purloin my wallet. Are you feeling my confused sexuality yet? Kinda hot, no?"
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

A definate 10 pointer there....

london-boy said:
Also, masses of girls sharing the same place also share the same brain. Piss one off and you're finished. Serious.

And all their periods sync so you can't stagger your wife-banging.

{Sniping}Waste said:
Let me think about this. The only womens collage I know of in the area that are looking for men to join up is TWU (Texas womens University) and most are very strong feminist that hate men. I think the only reason they want men there is to have someone to argue with and to have fun making men that are there misrable. If thats were your going Sage then that was a dum move on your part. I was a student at UNT about 3 miles away from TWU so I know what TWU is all about :(.

i have already confirmed that you are SOOOOOOO wrong :cool:

more details in the future, i gotta get back at it now!

Back