Microsoft XBox One X Enhanced Games

Inside Xbox One X Enhanced: Titanfall 2:
https://news.xbox.com/2017/10/30/inside-xbox-one-x-enhanced-titanfall-2/

We have increased the rendering details and dynamic resolution cap of Titanfall 2 on X1X. This means the game will always output a 4K signal, but dynamically alter the resolution based on GPU load to ensure smooth framerates. Additionally, we have brought over from the PC version of Titanfall 2 Dynamic Superscaling for times when even full 2160p doesn’t push the X1X GPU to 100% utilization.

So basically the rumours that Titanfall 2 would go above 4K were true....

SMS Ceo Ian Bell on PCars2 X1X patch;
PS, our greatly improved X1X (from Xbox One) update was approved by Microsoft yesterday

I'll tell you here, that machine is epic. I'm really impressed with what Microsoft have thrown at it. I'll stop now as I don't want to annoy anyone

Yes we made a whole new build, pushing high end PC levels of detail. The X1X ate it up. It's pretty solid at 60 FPS also... Enjoy

It's all about how it's integrated. Memory throughput it exceptional. No need to fiddle with ESRAM for fast chunking etc. It's a great piece of consumer kit at a great price so yes, I'm impressed. From 12 to 40 GPU CU's is a nice jump regardless of the clock rate improvements all around

Also F1 2017 patch 1.10 which includes X1X support;
Added Xbox One X support. This includes 4K support, 60hz mirrors, upgraded car reflections, shadow filtering and texture filtering

Isn't every game created with the latest XDK X1X enhanced? :runaway:
i believe that doesn't constitute 1X enhanced per ms definition.
it has to have some work done to it.
if it only has the resolution bumped up from XO resolution then that would be enough.
otherwise it's just running the game at optimal XO settings of resolution and framerate.

Was about to post this!
Anyway, This is among the few games that renders at 900p on X1 and 4k on X1X, and this is with dynamic shadows enabled. I suspect we will see a few more as the memory solution on the X1 is also a bottleneck stopping devs from hitting 1080p. The X1X eliminates these problems.

In other news Hitman has 2 modes; High detail mode with Native 4k and High performance mode with 60fps. High res textures and better filtering, increased shadow details and maps;

Back