Metal Gear Solid 4 (PS3) E3 2006 trailer

The HD version is worlds better. The parts with naomi, meryl, and otacon are amazing, their faces look very CG-ish quality. As ive said before, raiden looks completely bad ass this time around. Enviroments look stunning. Kojima is a god. 2007 is going to own :D

Extremely impressive. I haven't played an MGS game yet, but this looks rediculously good, both from a technical and from an artistic/story perspective.

Nite_Hawk

!eVo!-X Ant UK said:

Heh, I still don't own a PS2... Honestly the MGS style games aren't really my thing. Still, this trailer actually makes the story look interesting enough that I might have to pick it up if I buy a PS3. That will probably only happen if the linux kit for it is good though.

Nite_Hawk

WOW!! That was just amazing 0_o

The scene at the grave was truly gorgeous, the whole damn trailer was! Snakes suit is pretty awesome. In a strange way i'm not looking forward to this, i think it's going to be alot sadder than MGS3, and MGS3 was pretty sad/emotional.

And Wow to Raiden, that guys definitley been training up :LOL:

Them 'Mini-Gears' are crazy, they're going to be quite tough to take down, i now see what he meant by nowhere to hide Those things are relentless. XD

Can't wait till we get some HD footage.

PS: I wonder if this means there'll be fully destructable enviroments, amazing feat if that's going to be the case.

Some direct feed images can be found here

http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/adventure/meta...creenindex.html

92659620060509screen00114dq.jpg

A handfull of games shown so far are just amazing (X360, PS3, PC), i didn't expect this type of quality this early.

Back