Army of Two Teamwork trailer

:-/

That just made me groan.
Humour is fine, but for gods sake don't take yourself seriously.

Can't remember where I read it, but they switched to UE3.

Yeah, the Army of Two videos has UE3 written all over it :LOL: (visually for me)

Im really excited about this title. Hopefully their emphasis on Co op will be something like Gears and its cover system(for lack of a better term :oops: )

There was an EGM cover on Ao2 about 8 mags ago. At the time it was PS3 exclusive but I think that changed. It looked great and EA claimed some interesting player dynamics but I haven't heard any news of it since.

This game looks great, but the attitude is bizzare, almost S&M like..I find it slightly unnerving.

This engine is a good one to contrast to the frostbite engine. Both look somewhat similar to me, that is why I assumed frostbite was UE3 (still not convinced it isn't).

Looks very good actually, I wasn't really sold on this game when it was first announced but it does actually look pretty promising from that trailer... one to watch for me definately.

I actually found the humour okay, I didn't think it took itself seriously at any point to be honest.

I think theres mixture of PS3 and 360 footage in that trailer, some of the gameplay has jaggies while other footage shows no jaggies? Maybe the trailer has footage from both systems? It seems very solid aswel and it looks to have a good snese of humour. 2 player on-line co-op aswel?????

In some ways I like what they're doing here, it's clearly focused on co-op, as the designer says, the whole game is built around yucking it up with your buddy in online co-op.

But it's just too weird. You plug bullet wounds with tampons..

But it's just too weird. You plug bullet wounds with tampons..

They have consultents who ware real life mercs who say that some times these are used out in the feild. I have heard about this before a few years back so maybe its true...maybe not... but I am not going to get a box of my wifes tampons, shoot myself and see if it true or not. That's why we have a son for these types of important feild test :p

Back