Merry Mondaymas!

digitalwanderer

wandering
Legend
Ok, that name sucks...but there really should be a name for the holiday that parents get on the day kids go back to school. It's just too good a feeling. :cool:

The kids went to school this morning for the first time since Dec 23rd, life = better. :D

Well, I was trying to be more funny than actually detract from anyone's day. I hate Mondays, especially after not falling asleep Saturday night until 5:30 in the morning, so my schedule is all screwed up and I'm tired and cranky(ier).

I'm trying to decide if I should laze around some more or if I should nap a bit and then laze some more later. Five hours just seems like such a loooong time right now!!! :D

I'm trying to decide if I should laze around some more or if I should nap a bit and then laze some more later. Five hours just seems like such a loooong time right now!!!

I know what. . .let me drive over, flip that f'n couch you're laying on and then beat you with it. How's that sound? Should only take me 90 minutes from Dayton to reach your house, and I'd consider that activity well worth the time and gas. :p

You know I only gots one response to that...

dance.gif
banana.gif
dance.gif

Got some late Mondaymas presents today from Chrissy! She swears "it has nothing to do with your stupid made up holiday" and that it was due to a 60% off sale at Kohls, but I think we all know the real truth. ;)

A MUCH needed new winter coat, that I could only have after agreeing to throwing my old one away. (My wife HATED my winter coat and I can't say I blame her, it was an old one of hers that she never liked to begin with and didn't fit me very well...but it sort of kept me warm) She also picked me up two new pairs of pants/pajama thingies, two new shirts, and two new pairs of trousers with no holes whatsoever. (Every pair of pants I own has a hole in them, every single one.)

I'm in love with the coat. It's so nice to have one that fits and doesn't look totally ghey. :)

Oh, but don't get too pissed at me...my vacation ends tomorrow. Chrissy has to go back to work so I have to help her all day to get back on her midnight schedule...
naughty.gif

Pssh, the worst day of the week is Sunday. I hate the build up to Monday much more than Monday itself. I hate laying in bed on Sunday night thinking "Damn it! Tomorrow is Monday!!"

Back