Merry Christmas/Happy Holiday/Happy New Year

And to y'all as well. I think all of us who came on staff recently (including the big fella) did so in no small part because we have a deep appreciation for this community and want to see it survive. Which is another way of saying we sort of like y'all, even if in aggregate and not always in detail. :p :cool:

[geo waits for Digi to come along with the group hug icon]

Happy holidays to you all. Im planning on enjoying it with the wife, finally. :) Hope you all have a great time with your family and friends.

epic
for geo:
grouphug02.gif

lets say holliday of the sacrifice . This year it comes down to the 31st of december

Merry Christmas:D
Its 1 AM chrissy morning in Australia. I thought I might as well stay up unil the kids get up(Probably around 4 AM) then I'll get some sleep(If I'm lucky).

Bah.

humbug.gif

As I'm learning in my descent from early 20's youthful exuberance into mid-20's apathy, Christmas loses some of its' magic when you order your presents yourself from a Singaporean e-Bay seller, and the presents won't come till at least the 28th. And also when your parents' PC hasn't got a shader 3.0 GPU (X850XT) and Rainbow Six is arsey about that sort of thing :rolleyes:

Happy Holidays all. May you spend time with family and loved ones and enjoy a nice relaxing time.

Please accept with no obligation implied or implicit my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter Solstice holiday practiced with the most enjoyable traditions of religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I would also like to wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2007 but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make this country what it is, not to imply that the UK, or for that matter England is necessarily greater than any other country and without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.
:cool:

(*** 01:24)

Oh and to quote Father Christmas, "Merry Bloomin' Christmas".

And to y'all as well. I think all of us who came on staff recently (including the big fella) did so in no small part because we have a deep appreciation for this community and want to see it survive. Which is another way of saying we sort of like y'all, even if in aggregate and not always in detail. :p :cool:

[geo waits for Digi to come along with the group hug icon]
I'm not a big Christmas and New Year person, so I felt a bit false starting a thread to say thanks to you guys for the last few months since things changed hands, with the upcoming New Year as the excuse.

Geo's post above says what I'd love to post every day, which is that this community is the best on the web (by far, but I'm biased), and that without it I likely wouldn't have taken the job, simply because it's the community that dragged me here in the first instance.

So for that I'm deeply grateful to you all for making it the place it is, and hopefully a minor thread hijack to say so is cool. So while it's just another number to remember to write and type to me, here's to 2007, hope you all enjoyed 2006 and have a great coming year and stick around for the ride.

Christmas can fuck off though, still :p :LOL:

None of the new staff would be here if we didn't like and respect the community enormously and want to see it flourish. It's none like any of us weren't members here before we became staff. We're not doing this for the money or anything like that. The community has taught me a lot, and I want to do what I can to give back to it. I think everyone else on staff feels the same way.

So, here's to 2007!

Happy hollidays, y'all! Best wishes and all that!

And, I agree with the general feeling that we're forming one of the best enthusiasts' community on the internets. And stay tuned with us for this new year for we have a lot of surprises in the works.

With that said, let's party!

spicolititle-new.jpg

Back