Me and Comcast might be parting ways, THE F#CK$!

Seriously? We went from tolerating him when he steals content (games, movies, shows) to now encouraging him to steal someones bandwidth? WTF!
Who proclaimed you Ultimate Judge? Is he telling you how you should behave, Or Else? No? What gives you the right to tell him? Where is your army of enforcers?

But then again, you don't believe in equality or democracy, do you?

I download:

1. TV shows which I won't get here for ages.
2. Music because I have never / will never buy music and I don't see much difference between taping it off the radio onto my USB stick or downloading it onto my USB stick.
3. Any movie which dares to release on DVD in the U.S.A. before theatre release here. Or any which are unavailable/hard to find.
4. Any game which dares to be charged at $90/100USD on Steam.
5. Any game which I cannot find without reasonable effort for a new copy.

Im very naughty. :(

I download:

1. TV shows which I won't get here for ages.
2. Music because I have never / will never buy music and I don't see much difference between taping it off the radio onto my USB stick or downloading it onto my USB stick.
3. Any movie which dares to release on DVD in the U.S.A. before theatre release here. Or any which are unavailable/hard to find.
4. Any game which dares to be charged at $90/100USD on Steam.
5. Any game which I cannot find without reasonable effort for a new copy.

Im very naughty. :(

Pretty much the same here, excluding 2, I buy a lot of small bands demos and go to every gig I can to support the bands. And buy their merchandise / CD's from their gigs, when I know they get the money

I'm seriously thinking of going over to AT&T and just getting their $20/mos DSL package for a while. :???:

The whole Comcast caps thing is really leaving a bad taste in my mouth, I hate the idea of watching how much I download. Plus $20/mos seems a hella lot better than $70/mos.

I dunno, I'll decide once we get a move-in day and when I start talking to Comcast/AT&T about the new house's service.

Who proclaimed you Ultimate Judge? Is he telling you how you should behave, Or Else? No? What gives you the right to tell him? Where is your army of enforcers?

But then again, you don't believe in equality or democracy, do you?

This isn't the RPSC forum.

Yeah, not the 7MB/s I gots now. :(

You just live in the wrong area: http://www.epb.net/news/news-archiv...ons-only-150-mbps-residential-internet-offer/

They currently off symmetric 50mbps @ $70 per month and symmetric 30 at $58 per month, though their symmetric 100 is a bit pricey at $175. The rumor is they are provisioned for upwards of 1 Gbps at the end point which is kinda scary. With the HD TV package plus 150 internet, you could be sucking down close to 300 Mbps (up to 8 simultaneous HD streams)!

Back