Love Football (Xbox 360) new screenshots

<nu>faust said:
i mean i really con't understand the logic, capcom releasing steel baatlion with $100, 30 button controller on xbox

Say what? People love this game. They sold out of the original 50,000 run of the game+controller and you can use the controller on PCs now. Guess you don't like innovative games.

mckmas8808 said:
We want money for the cheap.

has any of those games made money? i higly doubt it,it's not like activision has ability to sell couple hundred thousand copies no matter how crappy the games they release (ea i''m talking about you :)).imo actually those kind of higly risky/poorly developed games hurt the reputation of the developer, the franchise and the system that they are released for.

to robofunk- i don't think street battalion is a bad game, i just think releasing a game that requires $100 attachment on a system like xbox(which had a relatively a real small userbase at the time) is not wise business decision, there was no possible way for that game to sell well enough to cover production expences.

I was hoping the rumours of Namco making a Soulcalibur 3 update for 360 with enhanced visuals (ahem and numerous bug fixes...) were true. Then they give me this....

<nu>faust said:
to robofunk- i don't think street battalion is a bad game, i just think releasing a game that requires $100 attachment on a system like xbox(which had a relatively a real small userbase at the time) is not wise business decision, there was no possible way for that game to sell well enough to cover production expences.

Uh if they sold out of all the controllers they were ever planing on making then if they didn't at least make their money back they're mentally retarded. The controllers probably didn't cost that much to make and were closer to 200$ when they were was first released with the game(120$ when re-released).

That early screenshot looks scary. What are those marks on their limbs, as they looked diseased. The faces look as if they are suffering from extreme constipation.

The lastest version looks so much better, but barely next generation. Anyway, I find with many games screenshots are not a good way to judge a game, as you have to see it in motion.

robofunk said:
Uh if they sold out of all the controllers they were ever planing on making then if they didn't at least make their money back they're mentally retarded. The controllers probably didn't cost that much to make and were closer to 200$ when they were was first released with the game(120$ when re-released).

you are missing the point; the problem is not the cost of the controller , the problem is how many copies of the game are sold. On an avarage a home console game needs around 200-300k copies to be sold to break even (a ballpark figure, actual number vary depending on the platform, the price of the game,the scope of the project,developer.. etc) When a developer releases a game that costs 200$ & comes with a huge peripheral,they take a huge risk becuase they need decent amount of sales to recover the development costs (and make profit :)) while their product cater to a niche market that is extremely small in its nature.

That early screenshot looks scary. What are those marks on their limbs, as they looked diseased. The faces look as if they are suffering from extreme constipation.

I'm sure if the visuals don't improve it won't take long for someone to photoshop the title "Constipated Burn Victim Football."

who cares about a game called love football????Especially when pes6 is on the way.that's when the REAL game starts... merry xmas everyone!:D

Back