LOL @ (Steve@[H])

my latest gripe about the [H] ? Two days ago (i think) Kyle made a rude coment about "butches" and today Kyle made a nasty comment about "canuks" both types of people i'm rather fond of ;) so #^%& them. No more hits from me.

So Kyle made a comment about Canadians being inferior? (racist remark) or did he just simply insult Canadians?

At this time we need to choose a Southpark character. Kyle is already taken though, but there are plenty of choices that will suit us just as well. A fat noisy egomanic would work, so Cartman would be fine. Or we may choose Kenny, a guy with a narrow view mumbling some random nonsense. Both these would fit our [H]-compatible site.
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Humus,

Kyle is nVidia's b&tch and that is all there is too it. I along with most othes know who you are and what you do. (I collect your demos as you release them). I just want to wish you the best of luck and I hope that you will return to ATi once the summer is over and your education is completed.

You do know that if the position was reversed and it was ATi whom supplied the tools for quack and it was nVidia who cheated, he would bamed ID and state that we could no longer use Quake III as a benchmark because it had been compromised by nVidia and rightfully so.

Humus said:
So I sent an email to him with a few rows about his comments on how bad 3dmarks is as a benchmark. I happened to include these line:

"For us developers, synthetic benchmarks like 3dmarks with individual tests for various features is the only tool that gives us the information we
need. Quake3 score doesn't tell me anything about what to expect when I get to target this hardware with my own code. 3dmarks shader performance on the other hand is a good start."

Response? Questioning that I'm a developer. Asking me to read up about how "It was ATi who refused to PAY to be part of their benchmark program."

My response, asking him to read up since it's nVidia who dropped out of the beta program, not ATI. Defending my status as a developer citing that I've worked for ATI, sent link to my site etc.

Response? Since my work term at ATI was less than 90 days I'm not a developers :)??) and dreams up some theories that probably was fired because of incompetence. Updates his newspost with link to the editorial about 3dmarks.

My response, quoting the word developer from a dictionary and filled up with some additional info about my work ATi.

Reply, "suuuuuure, good for you. bye."
My reply, "Getting silly are we?"

* Getting quite amused at this point *

Response: Obviously quite annoyed trying to end discussion.
My response: Making some fun of him :p

LOL, it was kinda funny all this, but sad at the other hand how people running websites with thousands of visitors can get so low.

K.I.L.E.R said:
Where is that part of Humus's site? I sure as hell went through every link and couldn't find it.

What part are you talking about here? You can't miss the guide really if that's what you're talking about.

Back