Life is Strange (by Dontnod Entertainment) [PS3, X360, PS4, XO]

Yeesh, i tried playing EP1 again and i leafy forgot lots of stuff. I guess gonna buy EP 1-5 for PS4 instead of 2-4 for PC. But will wait at least after remoteplay PCxPS4 got released (the dude already got it working very nice)

I was disappointed that this scene didn't happen

having made so much effort to be nice to certain people. But I suppose Max was pretty distracted that day :cry:

Who walks on high school bathroom floor without shoes or socks??? How is it that the floor is so clean!?

Is that a.... trough in the bottom right.

I was disappointed that this scene didn't happen

mUp9jEj.jpg

having made so much effort to be nice to certain people. But I suppose Max was pretty distracted that day :cry:

https://www.reddit.com/r/lifeisstra...rt_if_max_actually_followed_through_and_went/

Yes, I'm still obsessed by this game.
I am obsessed with a future game of Life is Strange.
my love is Chloe
but I never wanted it to end.

The lip animation is horrid. BTW just finished this. And wow, it really have strong impact making the player feels 'yeesh this is my fault'. Got the similar feeling when I played spec ops the line. Unfortunately the ending of life is strange is obviously too designed for the 'good' one. The bad one is much shorter, feels less polished

Funny thing with LiS, it shows how lighting is oh so much more important than detail. Every scene drips in atmosphere.

The sharpness of the detail that is in the game is fine, it's really that they chose this "nostalgic" style, sort of like the whole game is a memory.

If you want detail leave it to the cosplayers

life-is-strange-max-cosplay-uhd-wallpapers.jpg

Funny thing with LiS, it shows how lighting is oh so much more important than detail. Every scene drips in atmosphere.

The sharpness of the detail that is in the game is fine, it's really that they chose this "nostalgic" style, sort of like the whole game is a memory.

If you want detail leave it to the cosplayers

life-is-strange-max-cosplay-uhd-wallpapers.jpg
your images are desktop background material, and in fact I am using both images as desktop backgrounds. Where do you get them? Thanks!! I need and want more.

THe only thing stopping me from playing this is the high school theme. It just doesn't work on me, these teen stuff stories about bullies and whatnot :rolleyes: !
If anyone here can tell me that its not about that then I can go for it.

THe only thing stopping me from playing this is the high school theme. It just doesn't work on me, these teen stuff stories about bullies and whatnot :rolleyes: !
If anyone here can tell me that its not about that then I can go for it.

It takes place in a college dude. If you're gonna trash a game, actually research it.

Don't mean to trash it, played the demo and we'll the whole school(sorry college, she seemed pretty young to me and I remembered it as school) theme made me think of the standard teen stories about bullies and making out in cars and boys and infatuation. Maybe I got it all wrong, and I see a lot of guys here loving the game, hence I come to ask to be converted.
Want to know what it is that's so good about this game. Demo sure doesn't tell u that. It ends too soon .

the good is, it makes you (the player) feels like "destiny". You are the destiny itself.
every branches of destiny is free to explore, to rewind...

the gameplay basically its a normal adventure game with "Quick Load", "Quick Save", and "Coordinate lock" cheat.
the story is simple, not new, but cleverly interwoven with the gameplay, making it feels like the story happens because of you (the player).

for example, in other game you see a story where City X is blown to bits. You were like 'heh, lets continue'. As if its not your fault.
in Life is strange, any good or bad result, feels as your own fault.

Needless to say, if you really don't like college based stories, then this probably won't be for you.

The story here develops into something much more interesting and darker from the initial bullying at school kind of thing. I liked that but if you really can't stomach it, then you should probably pass.

I was heart broken for two weeks after finishing, truly grief stricken, and still have a good cry over the wonder that it is from time to time (watching let's plays or GMVs or re-playing). I couldn't play any other games or watch any films or TV shows because I was utterly numbed. This kind of reaction seems quite common. It's feelings like that arising from the depth in the telling of the wonderful relationship that flowers again after so many years all while on a rollercoaster that rips you from a cheerful sunny day into a nightmare of having to make the most bitter choices, that makes this game a cult experience.

https://www.reddit.com/r/lifeisstrange/comments/3uewok/shit/

I suppose it just isn't for you.

Back