Life is Strange (by Dontnod Entertainment) [PS3, X360, PS4, XO]

Na na na na na na I'm still refused to buy all of them because no single episode being sold.

Pirating it also does not sit well with me (because I like it)

Na na na na na na I'm still refused to buy all of them because no single episode being sold.

Pirating it also does not sit well with me (because I like it)
What do you mean? You can get a season pass for all the episodes (full game has 5) at a discount.

I mean I only want to buy one by one
That's what I am doing, but only because I purchased Episode 2 before seeing the Episode 2 to 5 deal, as some kind of season pass. Episode 3 is not expensive despite my battered economy this month, so I am going to get it day one.

Yeah I'm on PC and they did not sell single episodes :(

It's a very light game so I prefer pc version (play on pc, on laptop, on tablet) while out of town.

AAlthough currently the game steam achievement is kind of broken because I played back and forth between the steam and no steam "version".

Yeah I'm on PC and they did not sell single episodes :(

It's a very light game so I prefer pc version (play on pc, on laptop, on tablet) while out of town.

AAlthough currently the game steam achievement is kind of broken because I played back and forth between the steam and no steam "version".
You should get it on the PS4 instead, but I understand it if mobility is what matters for you. Still, the episodes can be completed in a single sitting, and I usually played the game alone because of the story, it got me so hooked.

Additionally, the game plays like a charm with a controller. The only game this reminds me of is Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude, but that one was worse at almost every level. :)

^^ i also played with a gamepad. The choice selection using mouse feels weird.
Episode 3 is now amongst my favourites, it's spectacular sometimes. I only have to do something about something.... but the episode feels like I'd write it if I could.

I mean I only want to buy one by one
The next episode it taking too long for me. This game has everything.. The 3rd episode, the Chaos Theory reminds of this movie, The Butterfly Effect. If you haven't watched it, go watch it. You might enjoy that movie.

I already have no urge to play it though. Better playing Witcher.

Listen developers, this is what you get for refusing to release the episodes! No money from me and I won't even pirate your game. Simply not worth it*.

/whaaaaaa

*I guess it's not worth for you too because I think I'm in the minority. Most will simply buy the season pass or pirate it.

E3 trailer of one of the games of my life. Thanks Dontnod and Square Enix for this. Maxine Caulfield and Chloe, you rock

Blender render of Max + Photoshop :

CZ9Wt8F.jpg

Just gotta say, having completed episode 5, it's been extraordinary.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i've been abandoned this thing since the episode 2-5 not available on PC (1-5 is available though).

but 1-5 is cheaper on PSN (weird). gonna buy it on PSN but i dont want to replay EP1 again... ah maybe wait for discount.

Back