LEGO Batman 3

Lego Mega Bloks!
Maybe for the girls... LegoKitty - Sanrio Town. Of course it probably wouldn't happen because I think Sanrio already partnered/licensed to other construction toys (I think Mega Bloks has Sanrio/Hello Kitty stuff and in Japan there is Nanoblock).

Last edited by a moderator:
I would so wish they would make one of these directed at girls soon, or simply just give us an option to play as a girl character instead of batMALE.

I usually buy these on the PC, super cheap matches the usually short main story. The console editions are so expensive on release day.

I would so wish they would make one of these directed at girls soon, or simply just give us an option to play as a girl character instead of batMALE.

I usually buy these on the PC, super cheap matches the usually short main story. The console editions are so expensive on release day.

You can, but yes the story is never built around girls.
Lego Sailor Moon anyone??

I would so wish they would make one of these directed at girls soon, or simply just give us an option to play as a girl character instead of batMALE

Surely Batgirl is among the cast as a playable character? And Wonder Woman? Cat Woman? If not, that's surprising! :yep2: Plenty of girl characters in Marvel Super Heroes, including non-superheroes like Pepper Potts and Maria Hill. Black Widow is awesome :yes:

Surely Batgirl is among the cast as a playable character? And Wonder Woman? Cat Woman? If not, that's surprising! :yep2: Plenty of girl characters in Marvel Super Heroes, including non-superheroes like Pepper Potts and Maria Hill. Black Widow is awesome :yes:

If the player can start and playthrough the game with a girl from the start, then my daughter might pick it up, usually there is a main character in the Lego games. She only plays Disney Infinity with the female characters, leaving most of the game out of reach for her :)

Obviously playable characters but not really part of the 'playable' story...

I saw it, but not convinced yet it is worth it. Don't know, just doesn't click. Too many other games - and hope to get my kid into LBP3 this week.

I saw it, but not convinced yet it is worth it. Don't know, just doesn't click. Too many other games - and hope to get my kid into LBP3 this week.

For what it's worth, the cheap PC version was only played for a few hours by my kid, he hasn't returned to it yet. While the game is beautiful and the scenery/maps looks great it simply lacks some fresh stuff.
And the lack of open world really is a downer, after half an hour he noticed "there is no city?". And don't get me started on the 3! first day DLC packages.

He played Disney Infinity 2 (free demo on the PC!) just as much as Batman 3. Could be a Xmas present for the console :)

Back