Latest "How is weather at your place thread"

Deepak

B3D Yoddha
Veteran
Hmm...here it has been cloudy/raining since friday. Before that temp had soared to 28-29C (+7 than normal) but now max is ~ 15C and Min 10C coupled with chilly winds, I am liking it. Forecast says rain for 2-3 days more.

Here's a picture I took on my way to work this week:
0205070808yz3.jpg

Yeah, that says -21F (-30C). Finally had to start wearing a hat to work. :)

The temperature here has been hovering around -7C / -10C with the Weather Network saying it feels like -17C. Today it is snowing and the temperature is reported at -8C with a dew point of -15C.

10°c way to much for average over here in Belgium. few days ago we had our first day of snow ..which lasted for a few hours :p ... i swear in a few years time , palm trees are going to pop up everywhere over here.. there climate is really getting f*cked up

About -14C and 7F. The wind chill makes it pretty bad though. I don't see people in the streets these days.

Was hovering around 0 here in OH last week. But it warmed up over the weekend during the day and then dipped into freezing temps again at night until I had this wonderful iceflow at the end of my driveway that got to be about 5 inches thick. So of course the wife asked me to remove it Saturday morning (but of course only after I *just* finished lifting weights for an hour). So outside I go with a heavy shovel to remove probably over a ton of frozen water that covered the entire width of my driveway and several feet into the street. My lower back is still sore two days later.

It seems this warm weather might be coming to end by tomorrow for me, they're calling for possible ice and about two to three inches of snow, which is really nothing at all compared to the rest of this winter.

Well, what can I say? Temperatures are OK, nothing special. 28 degrees Celsius during the day and 19-20 in night. No snow, no wind, no rain. :(

Back