KK comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyetech

Regular
Is it me or does Ken K, talk absolute shit. Am I right in thinking he reals off everybody elses (plus the shit that Sony dream up from the PR lab) PR rant, even at times getting it wrong / or confused? What I would like is a compilation of comments / quotes that sum up this situation.

I want stuff from past and present, but I dont want any made up stuff.

If in the process of quote hunting It is revealed that in fact he does deserve his status of God, (according to the fans), then I will happily retract the above comments.

If not, then It re-assures me, that even I have a chance of making many millions of quid just by talking out of my ass. !

Happy quote hunting !

we could make a gambling game of it :)

admit it KK is ÃœBER POWERFULL GOD OF PLAYSTATION
you worship or go down

kyetech said:
How did I miss the cult following of 'all your base are belong to us' untill only last week !!!

Because you seemingly also managed to miss the fact that this is exactly the sort of thread *not* wanted here...

There's only one way this can go and it starts and ends with flames.

Jon Brittan said:
kyetech said:
How did I miss the cult following of 'all your base are belong to us' untill only last week !!!

Because you seemingly also managed to miss the fact that this is exactly the sort of thread *not* wanted here...

That only holds true if the comment was for me ! ;)

In the interest of a good laugh, herre's some zingers:

"This is the design that we came up with. There may be people that complain about its usability, but that's something which users and game software developers will have to adapt to. I didn't want the PSP's LCD screen to become any smaller than this, nor did I want its machine body to become any larger."

The button's location is [architectured] on purpose," Kutaragi added. "It's according to specifications. This is something that we've created, and this is our specification. There was a clear purpose to it, and it wasn't a mistake."

"I believe we made the most beautiful thing in the world. Nobody would criticize a renowned architect's blueprint that the position of a gate is wrong. It's the same as that."

According to ITmedia, Kutaragi surprised the reporters present by making several cryptic comments after the conference had ended. ITmedia quoted Kutaragi as saying that the PSP "is expected to be used inside the house. No one would walk around while playing games."

"We have other [DVD] recorders in our house, but my family just uses the PSX."

"The PlayStation [3] is not a game machine. We've never once called it a game machine,"

"We haven't been creating our [past] PlayStations for the sake of games."

"The PS3 isn't designed to lean towards games. It's not a computer for children. In the sense that our goal has been [to create] a computer that's meant for entertainment, you could say that the original PlayStation and PlayStation 2 had existed as steps towards the PlayStation 3."

"We're not going to equip [the PS3 with] a HDD by default, because no matter how much [capacity] we put in it, it won't be enough"

"We've added a 2.5-inch HDD bay so that users can equip HDDs, such as 80GB and 120GB, even though that's still not enough [capacity]."

I believe its wrong that, while we've been calling PlayStations "computers," Nintendo, which is in our same business, keeps telling the world their consoles are "toys." So even though we're making something that has the capability to be recognized as a supercomputer and requires paperwork when exporting or importing, the government sees it as a "toy." The PlayStation 2 has something as great as the Emotion Engine, and it can even run Linux, but it's still considered a gaming machine.

I don't think the mod is in a hurry to lock this thread, he always seems to be "busy" when there's a Sony trolling thread :LOL:

rabidrabbit said:
I don't think the mod is in a hurry to lock this thread, he always seems to be "busy" when there's a Sony trolling thread :LOL:

kyetech

---

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:18 am Post subject: KK comments

I think you are correct sir :LOL:

well this is competition, nothing wrong with that and let me ask you, were you sick of MS back in 01 when they were just hyping their console to be better than the ps2 because they had better hardware? Well it's time for sony to have the better hardware and put it in MS' face :p That's irony

this is irony :D in 2001

Ken Kutaragi, president of Sony's video game unit, told the Financial Times, "Microsoft was finished before it even got started. They have no games." :devilish:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back