KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue [PS4]

The story in Kingdom hearts game is bloody convulted.

Not helped by enemy that become friends, friends that become enemy.

And then the terms that keeps changing its meaning.

Heartless - introduced as heartless baddies.

Then slowly it was revealed that they are not really baddie. That they actually do have heart and feeling.

Or it was "nobody"?

There's also Mackey mouse that suddenly came in out of nowhere.

There's also split persona that literally got split into different physical persons. That looks and act totally different from the original person.

There's also the confusion of the bad guy's motivation...

Ff xiii2 is convulted and confusing. But at least the baddie motivation was clear.

Yeah I have to say, my recollection of KH1 and 2 is very vague. On top of that, I know that other spin offs on other platforms have progressed the story in between so I'm probably completely lost. They better have a big recap/explanation segment on KH3.

whoa whoa whoa. so I need to play all those main games and side games to get the story for KH3?

I only played KH1 and then KH2. The story is a total mess. I think because I didn't play the side games?

agh KH3 will be even messier then

So people without hearts becomes heartless , but heartless that did bot get corrupted by the darkness become nobody . But nobody actually is like a normal people but just either new personality and beware face , from one original people .

To fix them , you need the key to kingdom hearts .

But if you fix them . . . They dissappear ?

I don't think the story is a mess. It's just a bit long, convoluted and it took place soooo long ago, I will need a serious recap.

The spinoffs kind of muddle thigns up a bit, but for the most part it's not that messy. It just took place over 15 years and the spinoff games were on different platforms than the mainline ones. Combine that with poor storytelling(I'm pretty sure half of the confusion is because the original writers don't really know how to phrase things... Amongst other things), very long games and you have the issues we have today.

The reason few call put the five games in the original Halo series pre-343 as having a messy story despite two spinoffs* is the fact that they were on two consoles rather than five, the relative shortness of each game, and the short amount of time it took to get them made(Less than a decade between Halo 1 and Halo Reach)*. Other series have similar benefits, I'm sure.

*I've seen a lot of people fault the entire thing pre-343 when the graphic novel, novels, animated film, etc are included. KH has a benefit in that all of the other media is just adaptations.

So people without hearts becomes heartless , but heartless that did bot get corrupted by the darkness become nobody . But nobody actually is like a normal people but just either new personality and beware face , from one original people .

To fix them , you need the key to kingdom hearts .

But if you fix them . . . They dissappear ?

The bodies left behind when your heart says "Fuck this I'M OUT" become the nobody... whatever the hell they are. They all look so different. The game that introduces them very much directly states this. Problem with the last non-spinoff being over ten years old(Close to 11 for the U.S. release, and I believe it's 11 years for the Japanese release).

The bodies left behind when your heart says "Fuck this I'M OUT" become the nobody... whatever the hell they are. They all look so different. The game that introduces them very much directly states this. Problem with the last non-spinoff being over ten years old(Close to 11 for the U.S. release, and I believe it's 11 years for the Japanese release).
Whoa whoa isn't there's duplicate person?

One original body and one nobody?

Sora nobody and sora body are two distinct persons.

Sora is a unique case in that he sort of... reformed his original body. Keyblade people may have special exceptions to this shit, it's not known for certain. Every time something out of the stated rules of the Nobody stuff has popped up, it's been someone who is a keyblade master/whatever.

In PS2 the visual was really awesome. They nailed it with the cartoon looks (majority of the game) and the realistic looks (on a few levels with real life movie theme).

The battle is reallyREALLY fun and fast paced.

The grand story is really confusing. But the mini self concluded story is rather good (each theme park/movie have their own mini story).

The drama in the story is too awkward.

The villain keeps changing.

I think there's a pack for KH 1-2 on PS3. Dunno the title tho

Never played a KH game in my life. WHat are they like? any cheap one I can try on the ps3 maybe? sold my ps2 so cant go back to that.

KH 1.5 is nice, but the combat system is limited. Keep in mind it's 2002 vintage, so stuff's awkward here and there. The PS3 release has full camera control, thank god. It includes Re:Chain of Memories, a remake of the GBA game made harder because they took an isometric game and made the camera 3D and focused on Sora in the center of the screen. I recommend emulating the GBA version instead. There are minor differences in the writing and overall plot between COM and the remake, but they're minor enough to not be worth being cheap shotted in the back a billion times.

It also includes a storyline video of one of the spinoff games, 368/2 days, but definitely do not view that until you've played KH 2/2.5 because OH BOY will it have spoilers for a few of the characters in KH2/2.5.

KH 2.5 is the better package but the series is heavily continuity based so grabbing it without playing the first KH(and without at least looking up some info on or playing Chain of Memories) is a bad idea. It includes a storyline video of Re:Coded, another spinoff game, as well as having the PSP KH game, a prequel to the entire series, only now with a worth a fuck camera because you have the ability to actually control it properly. Play only after KH 2/2.5.

Each package has a ton of content. 2.5 moreso because the two playable games in it are longer(2's length is something of a controversial point even in the fandom because it has a way too long prologue and a way too long middle point. Other parts are much better paced, though).

Back