Kinect is not required to be plugged into the xbox one

People consent to the monitoring for free apps instead of spending 99 cents for them.

People no longer really care. If your using any platform with a conection to the net it will data mine you to death. If you don't think all the app stores out there aren't keeping track of what your downloading and then the downloaded programs aren't sending home how much you play and what you play and when you play then your drinking the koolaid

People consent to the monitoring for free apps instead of spending 99 cents for them.

People no longer really care. If your using any platform with a conection to the net it will data mine you to death. If you don't think all the app stores out there aren't keeping track of what your downloading and then the downloaded programs aren't sending home how much you play and what you play and when you play then your drinking the koolaid

Some people dont care, but some do.
I never play anything online. Of course my PC is monitored by the network (I dont play any games of PC), but I laugh when I see ads that I know are targeted at me: it would be wiser to pitch me for something new, not for something I already use or bought.

Anyway, even if people care or not, imo this is not good...

Back