Kinect Games

No that's my gf, not me. The only thing I can do well is slice up the pomegranate. I do like the challenges bit. It's cool.

Yeah, that's not good at all. Evidently the feedback out of Gamescom wasn't very flattering. Surprised Microsoft would make such a call.

Tommy McClain

Yeah, that's not good at all. Evidently the feedback out of Gamescom wasn't very flattering. Surprised Microsoft would make such a call.

Tommy McClain

Just give me my console and a voucher to download from Games on Demand! Having seen the videos from siggraph it might be time to parachute some MS Research team members into LucasArts...

Couple things. A Gunstringer demo! (that is the US link)

and this

Major Nelson said:
Today we have announced we’re updating the Kinect Sensor bundle to include both Kinect Adventures and a download code for a free copy of Child of Eden. This new bundle will be priced the same as the current sensor bundle and will start appearing in stores next week in all Xbox LIVE regions (except Japan since Child of Eden has not been released there.) This bundle will be available in limited quantities and while supplies last so be sure to look for the special packaging above to make sure you’re getting Child of Eden!

what annoys me about Kinect Sports Season Two is that any of the sports from the first game aren't returning (obviously is a moneymaking exercise to stop people just buying Season Two).

They could have easily put on updated versions of the sports from the first game (like table tennis) on taking advantage of the recent improvements to Kinect

What would have been nice is if KS2 hijacked the KS1 installation so you see the option to launch those older sports from within KS2. Don't know if that'd be feasible due to any engine changes though.

What would have been nice is if KS2 hijacked the KS1 installation so you see the option to launch those older sports from within KS2. Don't know if that'd be feasible due to any engine changes though.

You mean similar to like Rock Band >> Rock Band 2 >> Rock Band 3?

Same here. I have been tweeting with Shannon Loftis, Manager for Good Science Studio about the issue since the Avatar Kinect update and she said they figured out the issue about a week later. It took them a little while to come up with a fix and they are now waiting on the title update to finish going through QA. Still don't understand what the problem is, but you would think it wouldn't take this long to go through QA. I've about gave up caring. LOL

Tommy McClain

Same here. I have been tweeting with Shannon Loftis, Manager for Good Science Studio about the issue since the Avatar Kinect update and she said they figured out the issue about a week later. It took them a little while to come up with a fix and they are now waiting on the title update to finish going through QA. Still don't understand what the problem is, but you would think it wouldn't take this long to go through QA. I've about gave up caring. LOL

Tommy McClain

:???: So...none of them experienced the issue in QA/QC...ok. Also it isn't like the rules don't get bent and first party doesn't get fast tracked, wth.

On a separate note, Air Band is not what I thought it was going to be, at all. I haven't tried LeedMees or Hole in the Wall <-- a friend did say they "liked" it more so that it was a workout to be honest. My bigger frustration with Kinect Hub and Fun Labs is the voice here no voice there "issue". I can start Fun Labs (lol, in theory since its borked) with my voice but then the title update is back to hands or controller. But nothing and I do mean nothing is more frustrating than being in the Kinect Hub and not being able to launch Kinect Games on Demand or XBLA games...all the damn space they have in the hub and...nothing.

If EA Austin didn't have jobs "better suited for me" man I would rather be on the Kinect team just plop my family in the test lab!

Back