Ken "Crazy" Kutaragi is at it again!

To me Microsoft has launched an IDS war thing : something like we're gonna spend so much, cut down consoles life cycle that we'll get rid of Sony because they won't be able to follow.
I'd usually stick to the weakest guy's side, but I'm so sick with Sony's PR that I almost hate the company. I'm French, and their system is being delayed. They've recently told a business magazine, whateveer, Europeans don't mind, they ended up buying more PS2 than the rest of world.
I really get the feeling we are treated as idiots by this company, and that's something I can not stand. They do not even bother to stick to the "we have wise consumers and they know they'll be getting much more from Sony in terms of gaming" b***s***.
So Sony would be betteroff without Krazy Ken, that's for sure.

Just to feed the link addicts

I actually cannot remember another company's vp frankly telling a large part of its customer base that they just give a shit about them.

Just to feed the link addicts

I actually cannot remember another company's vp frankly telling a large part of its customer base that they just give a shit about them.

Yeah, I've spent a few years working as PR man for a company as rich as Ms, and we couldn't have told things like that 1) Th press would have killed us 2) The market wouldn't have appreciated that because 3) Consumers would have strongly reacted.
I guess that's why Sony drives me crazy : a) how dare they say that b) why do peopl still want to buy their system.
I consider the PS3 is a promising system, but i do not want to pay for a blu ray (or an hd dvd). Furthermore, I don't want to give those people my money.

Back