Ken "Crazy" Kutaragi is at it again!

Thats a real pic? :oops:

I d marry both!!!(Ken not included)
I dunno, man... Considering how energetic Ken is all the time, he'd probably be the BOMB in bed! :D (LOOK at that wild-eyed grin he's wearing!)

Just close your eyes and think of Paris...

You must if you find them attractive.

I love Asian women too, especially my Asian wife, but those two are nothing special at all in the looks department.

GIVE ME YOUR WIFE :devilish:
j/k

I dunno, man... Considering how energetic Ken is all the time, he'd probably be the BOMB in bed! :D (LOOK at that wild-eyed grin he's wearing!)

Just close your eyes and think of Paris...

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Ubisoft boss with a different take on it...

link

Thats pretty much what we all know. Competition is good and pressuring Sony will only make it better for consumers. Bring on the big guns Microsoft and Nintendo! I'll be the one to benefit from it. ;)

Ubisoft boss with a different take on it...

link
Well, Ubi has always been more supportive towards M$. Last gen, and carrying through to this gen, they seem to be pledging alot of exclusive content to M$.

Anyways, the age old saying still holds true here: Competition is good!

Ken is just lying again. He's shaking in his boots right now.
I disagree, I don't think they are scared. Scared would mean that they fear failure, which I don't believe anyone thinks the PS3 will out and out fail.

I think he's being obtuse by saying they don't care about the competition, in the same way the Xbox guys have said similarly. There's a reason why the PS3's online service has a friends list and why MS announced 1080p support for the Xbox.

I don't know why they feel the need to act like they don't react to competition, though.

I disagree, I don't think they are scared. Scared would mean that they fear failure, which I don't believe anyone thinks the PS3 will out and out fail.

That all depends on how one were to define failure. Sure the PS3 might not out and out fail, but it might not take that much to cost old Ken his job, position, or pay. I'm sure there are quite a few other people within Sony who have reason to fear a significant loss of marketshare, or the inability to turn a sizable profit with the PS3.

I think Sony's will lose marketshare, I think the important questions are "how much?" or "how much marketshare can the PS3 lose and still remain profitable?". I think an even more important question is if winning the console wars for this generation is even the main agenda for the PS3.

There a lot of different variable that must be examine. It may be feasible that Sony might be willing except the PS3 as a non-profitable vehicle if it helps establish BluRay as the HD standard format. 50 million PS3 over the next 5 years is a lot of Bluray players on the market, while at the same time might be considered a disappointment in terms of gaming. I'm thinking that BluRay as the de facto standard is alot more important than winning this generation of gaming consoles (in terms of consoles sold).

If Bluray can become as entrenched in our lives as CDs, then Sony will probably generate more profit from BluRay then was ever possible from just the PS3 as a gaming console.

I think Sony's will lose marketshare, I think the important questions are "how much?" or "how much marketshare can the PS3 lose and still remain profitable?". I think an even more important question is if winning the console wars for this generation is even the main agenda for the PS3.

There a lot of different variable that must be examine. It may be feasible that Sony might be willing except the PS3 as a non-profitable vehicle if it helps establish BluRay as the HD standard format. 50 million PS3 over the next 5 years is a lot of Bluray players on the market, while at the same time might be considered a disappointment in terms of gaming. I'm thinking that BluRay as the de facto standard is alot more important than winning this generation of gaming consoles (in terms of consoles sold).

If Bluray can become as entrenched in our lives as CDs, then Sony will probably generate more profit from BluRay then was ever possible from just the PS3 as a gaming console.

Most people see the major upside as Blu-ray movies. I also happened to think that this gen, all 3 guys will bring more people to the gaming world (i.e., expand the pie). So even if Sony has a smaller marketshare, they may still be fine. Eventually, the hardcore guys will end up with 2-3 consoles again.

To me Microsoft has launched an IDS war thing : something like we're gonna spend so much, cut down consoles life cycle that we'll get rid of Sony because they won't be able to follow.
I'd usually stick to the weakest guy's side, but I'm so sick with Sony's PR that I almost hate the company. I'm French, and their system is being delayed. They've recently told a business magazine, whateveer, Europeans don't mind, they ended up buying more PS2 than the rest of world.
I really get the feeling we are treated as idiots by this company, and that's something I can not stand. They do not even bother to stick to the "we have wise consumers and they know they'll be getting much more from Sony in terms of gaming" b***s***.
So Sony would be betteroff without Krazy Ken, that's for sure.

Back