~~Just Came Back from the Mill and Found a Nice PS3 Rumor Sale!!!~~

heh....one of the sources is someone that worked at gamestop over the summer...

Last edited by a moderator:
"We reported that a BBC article hinted that the PlayStation 3 would launch 22 months after the Xbox 360, putting the Sony console’s release sometime in 2007.

Eurogamer contacted the reporter from the BBC piece and the reporter admitted it was just speculation and nothing concrete. You can now return to your second job so that you can afford Sony’s next console."

From Kotaku.com

I think the japanese launch will be pushed to the summer with north america launch in that sept / october and then europe's launch in dec or mabye febuary

Serenity Painted Death said:
I don't believe Sega did anything as overtly idiotic as delaying the PS3 to late 2007/2008 in all regions. They simply got steamrolled.

Well.

the 32x was pretty dumb . How about doing a stealth launch that most retail chains and developers didn't know about when the saturn launched ?

But yea i don't see late 2007 happening. I do see summer 2006 for japan and late 2006 for north america

Yes, every single one of our devkits melted down into a pile of radioactive goo.

I read it on teh intarweb, it must be tru!

Yes, every single one of our devkits melted down into a pile of radioactive goo.
Do you also use your leftover cases as firewood? They burn so brightly, I think they make them out of magnesium.

jvd said:
Well.

the 32x was pretty dumb .

I liked Sega's "wedding cake" approach to consoles. SegaCD, Genesis and X32, plus the cart... It was cool in a "Close encounters spaceship" kind of way.:devilish:

Ty said:

Ours too.Every one here 'growing a third arm that's just scary ,but the coder get jobs done faster now.BTW i need a second mouse.

Back