Jurassic Worlds Evolution, by Frontier [PS4, XO]

I'm really enjoying this so far, been addicted to it almost. The feeling of unlocking new dinosaur genomes and seeing them move in glorious 4k HDR is a pretty rewarding experience. Game looks stunning too at times especially the lighting, PBR and of course the dinosaurs. The muscle jiggles kinda reminds me of the first time when ILM used that technique in The Lost World, didn't expect to see it in a game, albeit a slightly less complex one. So can't wait to unlock the sandbox mode so I can fulfill my childhood dinosaur dreams.

I just got this, I like it. I needed something that was not action or twitch shooting.

Last edited:
A lot of micro managing. Dinos get pissy and break the fences then kill tourist and then you lose money. It can get into a endless loop of bad stuff and then you have to restart the island. The good news is you never lose your research and you can go back to easy islands to farm for fossils and research since every carries over. Rule #1, do not make Velociraptors unless you are prepared.

My son just made a pen with lots and goats and then locked humans in with them. We called it Goat World.

Once you know how to control the raptors you would find them pretty easy to contain;).
You just gotta..
jurassic_world_still_2.jpg

I had to watch some tip videos, I guess this stuff can be figured out by reading the text for each dino but I'm not into reading small text on a TV. Raptors want buddies and need lots of goats to hunt. I had it going great until a storm came through and damaged the fence :(

Yeah they tend to break fences after a storm which is always annoying but once you upgraded to concrete wall it would be a no issue. Also the magic number is four raptors in a pen.

Back