Juiced 2 screens

I was reading the ign interview just now, and this part somewhat caught my attention:

IGN: Driver DNA is an advanced AI racing feature that will be in Juiced 2:HIN. Can you describe how Driver DNA works? Any celebrity Driver DNA we can look forward to?

Clarkson: Do you remember all those driving games that recorded your lap and then projected a ghost car onto the track so you could effectively race against yourself?

Driver DNA takes that idea and makes a huge leap forward into the arena of next-gen gaming. This time, the game analyzes your style of play and continues to do so in every race you take part in. It maintains a constant snapshot of the way you drive, updating itself as you improve your skills.

In effect it's a live artificial intelligence fingerprint of your driving prowess. The real beauty of the Driver DNA is the ability to download other players' DNA and test your skills against it. In fact, for online multiplayer, it's almost a must to know your enemy and practice against your oppositions' DNA.

Munar: Nick says I can't say anything yet, but what I can say is that there will be celebrity drivers either in the game or downloadable later on that you can race against, including some of the coolest drivers on the tuning/modding scene around the world.

If done right, this could make AI interaction much more fun and interesting :eek:

Though I cant help but feel that it sounds "old", or that other games have had a similar concept before :|

Back