Jesus fu.... PANZER DRAGOON ORTA: 10 DOLLARS AT BESTBUY

AWESOME! Thank you, kind sir. My order is now placed.

And to think I almost bought the game two weeks ago for thirty! :oops:

Kolgar

It's worth 50 believe me, I must have played through it 10 times.

But 10 dollars? It's almost as if bestbuy made a mistake on it's pricing. Buy 2, sell the other for 30.

Paul said:
It's worth 50 believe me, I must have played through it 10 times.

But 10 dollars? It's almost as if bestbuy made a mistake on it's pricing. Buy 2, sell the other for 30.

EB has it listed for $29 USD and FutureShop (owned by Best Buy in Canada) has it for $49 CDN.. so it may be a pricing error, it may also just be specific to the BB online site.

Regardless, even for $49 CDN I think I'll snatch it up this week.

On another note.. first ShenMue II, now Panzer Dragoon Orta for $9.99... oh Sega :(

This won't be helping brand image much. SEGA needs to get off its butt and start putting some of the profits into marketing, effective marketing that is. Either that or start the hype game on some awesome game that has the potential to sell millions, make sure it's an awesome game and promote the hell out of it. It could have been Shenmue, but the concept was wrong apparently, something that works but is also original. A new RPG maybe?

I think PDO would make an excellent pack-in for this holiday's bundle.. MUCH more so than Tetris Worlds :?

Slightly OT, but from the Magic Box..

Billy Hatcher & The Giant Egg (GC, Sega) 3.072 17.6%

Thats 3,072 copies sold at launch, 17.6% sold out :?

The development houses must be banging their heads against the wall :?

zurich said:
Slightly OT, but from the Magic Box..

Billy Hatcher & The Giant Egg (GC, Sega) 3.072 17.6%

Thats 3,072 copies sold at launch, 17.6% sold out :?

The development houses must be banging their heads against the wall :?

UGA already ran through the wall to another building :LOL:

i agree with "someone" (cant remember who said it) who said that Sega games have ben a bit slacking in quality since they went multiplatform.

it's really weird, u'd think that without the burden of having to support a piece of hardware, they would have the resources to make beter games than before. instead they went the other way...

i mean, PDO is one of the good ones, but it must be said, apart from this one, VF4 and a very very few others, Sega has gone from "Top 3 developing house" to "just another developing house"... or at least that is my opinion.

of course they never used to get 100% of their titles right back in the days, but certainly more than they do now...

i mean, Nintendo seems the only one who can pretty much make a GOOD game everytime.

Konami has a better quality-quantity ratio than Sega for god's sake... (i must say, Konami has left me very very impressed and surprised this generation, they seem to be doing things VERY well... MGS, SH, PES, ZOE, and many others are TOP games)

Back