is the ps3 limited in the ai department?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tumle

Newcomer
hi I'm new to these forums (actually I'm not i have been lurking around here for some time)

but i stumbled across an article on another forum *cough* game spot's system wars *cough* where in a developer from the new splinter cell says that they ar e not making it for ps3 because it cant do ai as good as the 360. And Since I'm interested in the technical details of such things, but don't have the know how to discredit or confirm his statement and nobody on systemwars has either i thought you could enlighten me. thanks in advance

heres a link to the article and the quote:

So, Conviction is confirmed for PC and Xbox 360. But what about the other consoles? Double Agent was a 360 exclusive for a whole week. On this issue, Danny could give us a firm answer. “It’s NEVER gonna come out on the PS3 or the Wii.â€￾ It’s a logical decision. Nintendo’s console simply doesn’t have the graphical horsepower, and he candidly told us how the PS3 can’t handle AI nearly as well as the 360.

http://www.gameplayer.com.au/Home/PREVIEWS/PREVIEWGAME/tabid/1484/Default.aspx?CID=bb1443ed-30f8-4eb2-b212-8926111caf49&v7Pager=3

..Tumle..

Tumle if you want to discuss this topic, you've got to start the thread off differently. You can understand I'm sure that when you start a thread for the express purpose of having others construct arguments on your behalf for a debate going on on a different forum, our concern is that it introduces a 'systemswars-esque' negative element to here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back