Is it safe to eat 6 tablespoons of coffee a day?

K.I.L.E.R

Retarded moron
Veteran
I had been doing this for a while. This was several years ago.

If I drink a lot of water and milk, is it safe to eat a lot of coffee?

NOTE: I now only eat 2-4 tablespoons of coffee a day.

How much caffeine would I need before my exams?

My exams are around 9am in the morning.
I need to know how much ground up coffee I should eat to do well on my exams.

er.... like... teaspoons as in... the powder straight up? and then drink water right after? :oops:

Alstrong said:
er.... like... teaspoons as in... the powder straight up? and then drink water right after? :oops:

Basically.

I just need it on the days I have exams.
I have 4 subjects, meaning 4 exams.

Why dont you just make one strong cup of coffee with four teaspoons of coffee.

I just can't imagine how horrible eating coffee must be.

As a guess, I'd say about a teaspoon or less of actual coffee grounds are used per cup. Maybe a lot less, hard to tell since when actually making coffee the grounds remain. A few cups a day are generally fine so long as you drink enough water to compensate for the diuretic effect of caffeine.

So a few teaspoons won't hurt you. I wouldn't suggest doing that on a daily basis though. A more tasty alternative is chocolate covered coffee beans. ;)

Egads, DON'T go and give him (her? it?) any crazy ideas! Gosh knows he (her? it?) got enough of those already! ;)

Guden Oden said:
Egads, DON'T go and give him (her? it?) any crazy ideas! Gosh knows he (her? it?) got enough of those already! ;)

thats not a crazy idea! its a good one! i used to do it. do it, KILER, it's great!

YOU KNOW WHEN YOU'RE NOT IN ITALY WHEN...

You count coffees by spoons.
:?

Me, i have about 6 coffees - not spoons, espresso kind, though the bastardised UK version of it - every day, more or less.

nutball said:
So you count coffee in slices then l-b?

I count coffees in coffees. In cups. Soluble coffee is an evil anglo-american invention made to ruin Italy's tradition after they bombed the coffee plantations owned by good Italian colonists.

;)

Back