inFAMOUS Second Son [PS4]

Has anyone done the legacy of cole mcgrath missions that you're supposed to get with your preorder?
I've done the missions but I bought the digital legacy edition on launch day. The UK PSN store doesn't have have pre-ordering yet.

How do you activate the bonus missions? Do you have to beat the game first ?

No, they are side missions available from when you get to Seattle. The legacy missions have a distinct icon (which I can't remember) from the regular side-mission icons like checkpoints.

How did you get the DLC? Perhaps you have to redeem a code on the PSN store or something? I know when I've had exclusive content bought via an Amazon pre-order they always send a separate email with the redeem code. Or maybe there is something in the game box?

I had to enter a code into PSN to activate it. Physical copy, the code came in the box. I'm not sure how it would work with digital copies, maybe sent in an email? Once it's activated, the icons show up as an exclamation point on the map. They should appear as soon as you leave the "starting area" and get to free roam.

I've only done a couple of them. They're apparently not all that great, but if you really want the jacket, that's the way to go.

For Digital copies, you just get downloads automatically for everything that comes with your purchase.

How does paper trail work? I did the first mission, went to the website and completed the information. It told me to go back to the game, but only the first mission was on the map. Do you have to restart the game to get it updated?

How does paper trail work? I did the first mission, went to the website and completed the information. It told me to go back to the game, but only the first mission was on the map. Do you have to restart the game to get it updated?

No, you don't have to restart. But you do have to go to the first mission's location and launch it again in order to upload your data. You don't actually do the mission over.

Also, make sure your PSN account is linked to your Paper Trail account via the account section on the website. That's a separate step from just simply signing up for Paper Trail.

No, you don't have to restart. But you do have to go to the first mission's location and launch it again in order to upload your data. You don't actually do the mission over.

Also, make sure your PSN account is linked to your Paper Trail account via the account section on the website. That's a separate step from just simply signing up for Paper Trail.

I'm all linked, but I never tried to launch the mission again, thanks.

Anyone think the last mission of this series will end with a new power? It would have to be fully upgraded since there are no spare shards. Long shot, but it would be a cool reward.

I'd also love new game+ and have 4-5 powers from the start.

Already saw the ending of this game, but still wondering why other gamers are still interested to continue the game in evil pathway.. It's so Fable!! :D

So I did another paper trial mission last night. It hit me that we might get the paper power at the end as a reward, so I was checking out the city to see if there is a power source. Sure enough there are newspaper machines, trash cans and mail boxes all over the city that spew hundreds of pieces of paper when you shoot them. Seems to me they could give us paper power and then let us use it in the upcoming story DLC.

The effect looks really cool, I must say, but...

What would Delsin be shooting? Paper airplanes for missiles, crunched up bank statements as bombs to stun enemies out of pure boredom? And what would be the Karma bomb? Throw a 20 volume encyclopedia at enemies?

Perhaps a wormhole opens in the city and Delsin gets sucked into an alternative reality where he becomes a god in Tearaway!

Back