inFAMOUS Second Son [PS4]

The IQ of those images is fantastic, some winter-y shots have that The Order feel to them.

IGN's impressions after playing it: Very fun ! :p !

The PS4 for us has been great, we can fun at Full 1080p, 30 frame per second rock solid, and just throw tons of triangles, tons of pixels, tons of particles at the screen. It’s just amazing. It’s actually been a surprise that it’s been this easy for us to get the game to run as fast as it does and to run as spectacular as it does.

Thank the Gods, its full 1080p ! Yes , crisp , clean superb open world ! :D

tons of triangles
Sold. I'm still bummed this got bumped to Q1 next year but hell, it's something to look forward too. Indeed this is my most anticipated game. Infamous and Infamous 2 are games I've played and re-played over and over, the gameplay is perfect for me.

New Screenshots!

infamous-second-son-529380f304c05.jpg

infamous-second-son-529380f53f551.jpg

infamous-second-son-529380f0a9131.jpg

infamous-second-son-529380f765c9e.jpg

http://gamingbolt.com/infamous-second-sons-particle-effects-compile-directly-on-ps4s-gpu-does-not-involve-cpu-at-all

“Physics simulation, collision detection, ray casting for audio, decompression and the like. And these operations are fine grained meaning that there will be many small world simulation tasks running on the GPU simultaneously alongside rendering of the game scenes. So the concept is that as game developers learn to use these techniques later on in the console life cycle, we will see richer and even more interactive worlds,” Mark Cerny said at the time. It seems that Sucker Punch’s inFamous Second will be using the above mentioned feature of the PlayStation 4. Brian Fleming, one of the founders of Sucker Punch studios revealed that the inFamous Second Son’s particle effects is being directly compiled on the graphics chip and uses no CPU processing at all.

Back