Image Quality and Framebuffer Speculations for WIP/alpha/beta/E3 games *Read the first post*

Just saw that. And.... again, no point reconfirming what's been confirmed. -_-

I never thought that the answer to my question many moons ago

Hmm, I think that this game will be very interesting to compare, at least for B3D. As a former PS3 exclusive, the devs claim that they designed a new (SPU heavy) engine to exploit the strength of the PS3. Now, as a multiplatform title, I am curios how the port to the Xbox360 turns out on a technically level. Seems to be the first case where a PS3 centric heavy hitter gets ported to the Xbox360...

is so brutal!

There is a game tech thread to discuss the engine, but there's not much known as they never talk about the engine in specific terms. But here in this particular thread, all we can infer is 1024x576 2xAA for the 360 edition. I'm not exactly sure what the point is in looking at even more videos just to come to the same conclusion there. ;)

I have some question about the pixel counter. If a game would run at a different resolution, wouldn't both version scaling would look the same? I mean the one version would look a bit more wide than the other?

Back